• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

paying for visits for train station upgrade ❤

quinnator

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Feedback
98.7% (77) +
I don't really care how much you want a visit, just let me know what's good for you.
Please only comment if you have a decent amount of positive reviews! I'm not trying to pay attention for every visit and just would like someone I know is trustworthy, sorry :c but I can probably connect later when I'm free if anyone with less ratings wants to come.
I have like barely any visits at the moment! :(

I'm super sorry I got a new DS since I've put my FC up and had a hard time finding it. I think its 0645 - 5918 - 6688. I just added y'all so lmk if that works.

Hi I would love to visit but I won't take any bells, just would like to visit, us that OK? X

Yes! I'm not quite done with my houses but I'm really excited because I ALMOST have FINALLY so if u wanna look in them that would be cool! Will have my gates open for you in just a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

come over whenever

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've gotta go for a hot minute (about an hour). Paying 10k per visit btw.

Yes! i added you but im not sure if it registered for some reason. Opening my gates now.

I can come over a bunch of times, I've done it for people before, I just come then leave immediately and repeat.

that would be so cool, thank you so much! you can look around my town also, if you wanted to. :)
let me add you and then ill open my gates in a sec if you would like to now.

-also if anyone comes over and has an extra apple or pear lying around, id appreciate it haha-

your signature is the cutest ever btw i will definitely commission the person who did yours :0!!

She did a really good job didn't she? I need it updating once I'm happy with my villagers though cx, I left 3 apples for you near the money, it's my native fruit this time around

thanks!!! i havent finished my dreamies at all but tangys one of mine too and i *love* her

I liked Tangy from my last town, I had her in WW too if I remember correctly, I definitely hope to get Walker and Chief again cause those two were my favourites from my first town

Back