paying for visits for train station upgrade ❤

quinnator

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Feedback
98.7% (77) +
I don't really care how much you want a visit, just let me know what's good for you.
Please only comment if you have a decent amount of positive reviews! I'm not trying to pay attention for every visit and just would like someone I know is trustworthy, sorry :c but I can probably connect later when I'm free if anyone with less ratings wants to come.
I have like barely any visits at the moment! :(

I'm super sorry I got a new DS since I've put my FC up and had a hard time finding it. I think its 0645 - 5918 - 6688. I just added y'all so lmk if that works.

Hi I would love to visit but I won't take any bells, just would like to visit, us that OK? X

Yes! I'm not quite done with my houses but I'm really excited because I ALMOST have FINALLY so if u wanna look in them that would be cool! Will have my gates open for you in just a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

come over whenever

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've gotta go for a hot minute (about an hour). Paying 10k per visit btw.

I can come over a bunch of times, I've done it for people before, I just come then leave immediately and repeat.

that would be so cool, thank you so much! you can look around my town also, if you wanted to. :)
let me add you and then ill open my gates in a sec if you would like to now.

-also if anyone comes over and has an extra apple or pear lying around, id appreciate it haha-

your signature is the cutest ever btw i will definitely commission the person who did yours :0!!

She did a really good job didn't she? I need it updating once I'm happy with my villagers though cx, I left 3 apples for you near the money, it's my native fruit this time around

I liked Tangy from my last town, I had her in WW too if I remember correctly, I definitely hope to get Walker and Chief again cause those two were my favourites from my first town

Back