• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Some Sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get the sloppy set for 50tbt? If you still have it that is.

I'll be gone for the day but back and available in the evening (like 5-9pm PST)
&I'd prefer if i could pick up(because there's nowhere to drop in my town) but i can make space if you'd rather drop off!

Can I get the sloppy set for 50tbt? If you still have it that is.

I'll be gone for the day but back and available in the evening (like 5-9pm PST)
&I'd prefer if i could pick up(because there's nowhere to drop in my town) but i can make space if you'd rather drop off!

so sorry I didn't see this sooner! I've been getting such a tone of homework and tests this week it's crazy >.< but I should be available tomorrow to do this trade if anything and if not I do apologize again! my current town is quite packed as well, but maybe I can bring the items over to my other town where there is much more space if that helps c:

so sorry I didn't see this sooner! I've been getting such a tone of homework and tests this week it's crazy >.< but I should be available tomorrow to do this trade if anything and if not I do apologize again! my current town is quite packed as well, but maybe I can bring the items over to my other town where there is much more space if that helps c:

No you're fine I left right after I posted this and just got back myself!
I can clear a spot for you to drop it all in my town and am available now if you are~

No you're fine I left right after I posted this and just got back myself!
I can clear a spot for you to drop it all in my town and am available now if you are~

ahh just seeing this! if you happen to be available anytime now till 8 EST time, I can drop it off c:

hi!! are you still selling the pompompurin set? i already have the wallpaper, floor, and bed, so i don't need those. but i would like all the clothes for the set if you have them, i can pay extra for those. is 50 tbt okay or would you want more?

hi!! are you still selling the pompompurin set? i already have the wallpaper, floor, and bed, so i don't need those. but i would like all the clothes for the set if you have them, i can pay extra for those. is 50 tbt okay or would you want more?

50 is totally fine! I'm gonna be going offline now, so if I don't come on back later,I will be online tomorrow around 3 EST :3

great! would 45 tbt be ok?

that's totally fine! lemme know when your online and I can drop off :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kiki and lala, pompompurin, and sweets set for 140tbt? :3

sure!! I'm gonna be eating dinner now, but maybe after I'm done, in the next 10-15 minutes or so, I can drop off those items for ya! :)

that's totally fine! lemme know when your online and I can drop off :)

I'm online! Ok, lmk when you're ready and I'll open my gate!
(also sorry if you just got spammed by 'like' notices, i accidentally reloaded the page and wasn't sure if it went through since it didn't show up xx)

Last edited:
Kiki and lala, pompompurin, and sweets set for 140tbt? :3

so sorry! took much longer than expected ;u; but I'm ready now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm online! Ok, lmk when you're ready and I'll open my gate!
(also sorry if you just got spammed by 'like' notices, i accidentally reloaded the page and wasn't sure if it went through since it didn't show up xx)

that's totally fine! so sorry it took me a long to reply again ahh I feel like I'm all over the place! but now I'm available for the rest of the night for sure! :)

that's totally fine! so sorry it took me a long to reply again ahh I feel like I'm all over the place! but now I'm available for the rest of the night for sure! :)

No worries! Stuff happens :) My gate is open so drop by whenever you're ready! Don't mind the bells everywhere, I just did a trade :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back