• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

No more streetpasses :(

Seems like the only streetpass hotspot anymore is Japan hahahaha. The people saying that they didn't really consider streetpass in other places, I can definitely where they're coming from! When I was in Japan, it took only about 2 weeks to completely fill up one entire side of the HHS. After a month, the entire thing was filled, and I think I still got new street passes, forcing old ones out. It's insane, and kinda nice. Saw some wonderfully unique houses and rare items.

It's a shame really, it's a great feature. Plus I always feel bad for Digby just standing there... looking lonely. xD

Hopefully, Pocket Camp will renew peoples' interests in Animal Crossing and get new players to purchase ACNL. I think that's what it was intended to do, anyway.

Hopefully, Pocket Camp will renew peoples' interests in Animal Crossing and get new players to purchase ACNL. I think that's what it was intended to do, anyway.

I?ve seen elsewhere on the web people and on the most recent app comments in the App Store that people want to return to NewLeaf - and people who have started to play Pocket Camp as their first AC and now they want to play ?real? Animal Crossing!

I?m hopeful to see new players - and those former AC players to return!!

Back