White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Famous Mushroom
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (551) +
Buying these with tbt and perhaps igb. I don't know how many I need but it's safe to say a huge amount. I'll close this thread when I run out of tbt or have enough. Town information is in my signature.

Looking for-
Purple roses
Purple pansies
White carnations
Regular saplings

White azalea starts
Blue hydrangea starts
Clovers

Looking to pay 1 tbt each for bushes and saplings.
2 tbt each for flowers.

Last edited:
Hi! I have a ton of clovers I can sell, I'd have to count but I believe the total is around 100 or so if you want that many.

I have 20x of each! I can always make more if you want too, it would just take a bit of time. 1TBT e/a if you want!

Last edited:
Hi! I have a ton of clovers I can sell, I'd have to count but I believe the total is around 100 or so if you want that many.
What would be the total amount for payment?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 20x of each! I can always make more if you want too, it would just take a bit of time. 1TBT e/a
So that would be 60 tbt total?

What would be the total amount for payment?

- - - Post Merge - - -

So that would be 60 tbt total?

I just counted and I have 206 clovers I can sell for 1 tbt each if that sounds fair ^^ If you'd like any just let me know!

Are you okay with me dropping them off? If so, I'll work on getting them into my locker c: Just let me know when you'll be online today!
Really bad at replying these days. Are you still interested in selling them? If you still have them that is.

Back