• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ☽ wishlist ☾ pt 2

freshmanmayor

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (129) +
hey guys, i just got back into ACNL again, and i really want to just finish one of my towns, Sagano. i'm soo close to finishing it off since i'm with the landscaping, however my players' houses are so empty. i'm looking for anything on these wishlists to finish it off, and i appreciate any help. (hana, aoi, cobweb)

orderables
armor pants
armor shoes
armor suit
explorer pants
florence flash
knight's helmet
sword
unorderables
pile of cash
stack of clothes
xylophone
wallpaper/flooring
N/A
* anything in italics means that i may be getting these already

i'm willing to spend 1 tbt per orderable and 2 tbt per unorderable

the wishlist may or may not change in the future, but i'm grateful for any help!

Last edited:
i can scan in tom nook's amiibo an you can order the sacks of money

hey c: Its me again :) I have this following for you.

candelabra 3x
cash tray
desk mirror
fancy display stand
firewood
glass teapot
Gossip Stone
stack of books
umbrella stand

hey c: Its me again :) I have this following for you.

candelabra 3x
cash tray
desk mirror
fancy display stand
firewood
glass teapot
Gossip Stone
stack of books
umbrella stand

I already have the fancy display stand, candelabras, and cash tray, but I'd love to buy the rest! Let me know whenever you're available.

If you need anything still on the list I can get it all for you

If you need anything still on the list I can get it all for you

really? that would be amazing! i still need the cypress plant, pitcher plant 2x, sacks of money, serving cart, wood-plank table 2x, basement wall, mossy carpet, and oil-stained floor. if you can get all of that, i'll give you 20 tbt

really? that would be amazing! i still need the cypress plant, pitcher plant 2x, sacks of money, serving cart, wood-plank table 2x, basement wall, mossy carpet, and oil-stained floor. if you can get all of that, i'll give you 20 tbt

Alright! I'll add you. I need to come to your town bc mine has clovers like everywhere so I don't really have room QQ

Back