• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling NEW Items Added! COME AND GET YOUR SKI SET FOR 20tbt

How much TBT for a yellow bunny balloon? I'm not sure what to offer. :blush:

Last edited:
Yeah, of course! I said 15 because at the time, I thought it was half my TBT, but I noticed I had more than that so I can totally do that.

Okay! VMing you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much TBT for a yellow bunny balloon? I'm not sure what to offer. :blush:

2tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! May I order All of the statues, nintendo shelf, Mississippi doll and cake, cup of tea and the new nintendo 3d's claim for 170 tbt?

How about 30tbt?

Back again! Currently working on expanding my dress collection since I love love love hoarding cute outfits so I wanted to ask about your prices for some dresses you have listed. Also is buy three get two still ongoing? I'm super super bad with prices with prices so just state a price and I'm sure we can work something out again! :)

- Blue Party Dress
- Butterfly Dress
- Cake Dress
- Bridal Veil
- Ballroom Mask

Edit: Just an update to warn you that I might not be able to reply to any messages you leave until the later hours of the day. My cold kept me awake so I only had a few hours sleep last night and I'm hoping to try and catch a few more. :(

Last edited:
Hi there, could I possibly get:
Chocolate Heart
Desert Island Stool
and
Box of Chocolates?
For 10 btb?

Back again! Currently working on expanding my dress collection since I love love love hoarding cute outfits so I wanted to ask about your prices for some dresses you have listed. Also is buy three get two still ongoing? I'm super super bad with prices with prices so just state a price and I'm sure we can work something out again! :)

- Blue Party Dress
- Butterfly Dress
- Cake Dress
- Bridal Veil
- Ballroom Mask

Edit: Just an update to warn you that I might not be able to reply to any messages you leave until the later hours of the day. My cold kept me awake so I only had a few hours sleep last night and I'm hoping to try and catch a few more. :(

Yep the buy 3 get 2 free is still going!
6tbt for the dresses you've listed sound good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, could I possibly get:
Chocolate Heart
Desert Island Stool
and
Box of Chocolates?
For 10 btb?

Yep! VMing you

Could I buy 2 toy hammers and a box of chocolate? With two free items could I get the chocolate heart and poogy? How's 20tbt?

Hi! Can I have the birthday cake, and cake dress if you still have it? I'm completely new to this site so I have NO idea how much TBT are worth... I'll give you whatever you suggest :)

That is all fine with me! I probably wont be free for you to bring the items over until tomorrow sometime though.

Last edited:
Can i please order the Cutting Board Set, Cup of tea, Autograph cards, Kerokerokeroppi doll, and Kerokerokeroppi Wall for 3 bells each and then the 2 free items? total is 9 bells

Last edited:
VM me when you get online I'll get the site every hour or so until I get to bed. Also someone gave me a cake dress for free can I swap it for a purple pumpkin head? Sorry for the bother. :(

VM me when you get online I'll get the site every hour or so until I get to bed. Also someone gave me a cake dress for free can I swap it for a purple pumpkin head? Sorry for the bother. :(

Got it! VMing you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy 2 toy hammers and a box of chocolate? With two free items could I get the chocolate heart and poogy? How's 20tbt?

Someone has already asked for the chocolate heart and box of chocolates, how about 7tbt for the 2 toy hammers and the poogie?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I have the birthday cake, and cake dress if you still have it? I'm completely new to this site so I have NO idea how much TBT are worth... I'll give you whatever you suggest :)

5tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i please order the Cutting Board Set, Cup of tea, Autograph cards, Kerokerokeroppi doll, and Kerokerokeroppi Wall for 3 bells each and then the 2 free items? total is 9 bells

Someone already has asked for the doll and the cup of tea

Can you do 12tbt for the wall, cutting board set, and autograph cards?

That works for me! Let me know when you are back on, hopefully I'll catch you sometime today :)

24 Hour Shop Baskets
Busing Station
Cans
Cup of Tea
Curry Plate
Fairy Bottle
Jewelry Case
Large Egg
New Nintendo 3DS XL
Paella
Pile of Cash
Sacks of Money
Scattered Papers
Waiting Room Bench
Wyvern Eggs

I don't know what you would find fair, so I'll start out by offering 15 TBT and we can go from there if need be.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm interested in the following:
Snowglobe
Green Pinwheel
Blue Balloon
Desert island map
5x Cedar saplings

15 TBT?

Back