• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How long does snow stick around?

John Wick

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’€๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐Ÿพ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Swamp Potion
Kaleidoclover
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Purple Candy
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Green Candy
Exactly how many weeks of snow is there?
I really dislike it. All white, all the time.
Very depressing.

I'm thinking of TT'g through it, but don't want to risk losing a villager.

I normally play every day for hours, yet when I saw it snowing today, I just wanted OUT.

It's odd, as it's summer here in Australia.

:(

OMG.
That's.. seventy six days!
I won't last. LOL

But pretty soon the lights will be on the cedars...that's something, right? (I dislike winter, also, in game and irl, but...at least I don't live in Minnesota anymore!)

I hate it too, I already TT to March.

Go around your village and when someone pings you that they want to move out, stop them, save, then TT to the date you want. All your villagers will stay the same.

Maybe try to last until toy day and then, after denying someone's ping, time travel to the end of February? That way no one will move.

I've done that before. I talked a villager out of moving, saved, then TT'd only a week, and my Muffy who I was close to, was gone. No warning. Nothing. :(

I don't want to risk it. I might stick it out, and hope that the constant digging gyroids out doesn't drive me nuts. ^_^

Last edited:
ya snow is quite ugli. and the ppl who have dirt paths loose them during the winter which sucks.

well if you really want out of the cold winter, might as well do it the hard way and TT a few days/week forward until you make it to late feburary.

I'll wait it out. My paths will be ok if I keep walking on them, and some of my stubborn spots where I've lost grass, will regrow. ^_^

Dude I love the winter in ACNL! I'm a major winter person because I love to ski so it makes sense lol.
You can make it I have faith in you

Back