• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Lots of hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.

acornleif

🍓🧸🌱
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (124) +
Hello! I would like to sell the hybrids listed below! All hybrids are 1tbt, but I am willing to negotiate prices when they are bought in bulk! (Delivery only please!)

Black roses: 5
Blue roses: 48
Orange roses: 9
Orange cosmos: 30
Orange pansies: 12

Awaiting delivery:
raayactossing: 10 blue roses, 10 black roses, 10 orange roses
bosoc: 10 blue roses, 5 black roses, 5 orange pansies

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to buy 3 red carnations, 1 blue pansie, 2 blue violets and 6 blue roses - I'll give you 12 tbt, no need to negotiate.
btw. do you still want those red flowers we talked about yesterday? I have them all prepared - I even grew some more.

Hi! I'd love to buy 3 red carnations, 1 blue pansie, 2 blue violets and 6 blue roses - I'll give you 12 tbt, no need to negotiate.
btw. do you still want those red flowers we talked about yesterday? I have them all prepared - I even grew some more.

Okay! And yes please, I’m very sorry I didn’t reply! I’m not free now, but I should be in about 30 minutes! :)

Ok, no problem - I'll visit you if that's ok. Just let me know when you're ready.

hello! id like 10 Blue roses, 5 Black roses, and 5 Orange pansies
ill send the tbt once you say~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back