• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for peaches and persimmons. And maybe some bamboo shoots too.

ScumKun

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hi all! New to the animal crossing community and have been playing the game for about a month. Basically, I'm looking to have every fruit in my town if possible. Any help is much appreciated! FC: 5473-1736-5571

Hi there!
I can give you a basket of persimmons and peaches for free. You might have to wait for tomorrow for the bamboo shoots since I dont have any on me. Let me know if you are interested.

Very interested, and much appreciated. I'll be around for a while if you still have time today.

Very interested, and much appreciated. I'll be around for a while if you still have time today.

Cool! I am on at the moment. Let me gather the fruits and ill head over to your town.

My FC is 5000-3127-3017. Im ready now so open your gates whenever and let me know.

Back