• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Will Breezy Hollow and Lost Lure Creek grass and trees turn green?

Angel-Rae

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Both Breezy Hollow and Lost Lure Creek are on Autumn colours for me here in Australia. Are they orange around the world too; and does anyone know if they will stay orange or change to green? Summer started here already but it is still all orange.

They're orange for everyone, as the game is set to the seasons of the northern hemisphere. In a few days, there should be snow on the ground. The leaves won't be turning green until about the end of February.

Last edited:
They're orange for everyone, as the game is set to the seasons of the northern hemisphere. In a few days, there should be snow on the ground. The leaves won't be turning green until about the end of February.

That?s great news, I love the snow in AC. Silly me I should have realised it is set to Northern Hemisphere seasons like all of the AC games.

Yes it was all green in November before it was available internationally.
I really love the snow and hope it turns snowy! xD

I didn’t start playing until right at the time it released everywhere so I missed the green stage.
ETA oh hooray it snowed!

Last edited:
My first AC game was City Folk in the Wii and I got it fo Christmas so there was snow on the ground the first time I played. Because of this the snow is my favorite time.

Me too @Destron! I think it was a wonderful introduction to AC because fishing with the controller was so life like! I’m loving the snow.

Back