• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Fueki outfit for rest of my tbt bells

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayorMya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (41) +
I?ll give you all of my tbt for the Fueki outfit since I don?t really use the forums anymore, i just want to give my tbt away so please, if you have the Fueki outfit I?ll gladly take it. Thanks!

I mean, I don’t really need anything but if you absolutely insist on giving me something else, some purple pansies, pink cosmos and tulips would be nice since I have a hard time spawning those in my town. When are you available? I am for the rest of the night

I mean, I don’t really need anything but if you absolutely insist on giving me something else, some purple pansies, pink cosmos and tulips would be nice since I have a hard time spawning those in my town. When are you available? I am for the rest of the night

Okay. I'll be ready in a bit, will let you know. You want to come over or have me deliver?
FC: 2337-3607-3307

Alrighty. I’d prefer pick up by the way. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back