• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Would This Method Work For Cycling?

SleepyAmaurotine

Mutable Memory
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
I'm guessing this is the right place since it's about cycling villagers ><
So I have a few cards that I wouldn't mind cycling if anyone wants the villager, but I don't have a 2nd copy for the purpose of a "cycling town". I'm wondering if this method would work?:
-A villager is requested
-I scan said villager into my town
-I use a different card to kick them out
-Requested villager is in boxes the next day(?)

yeah thats work ^-^ once they said who do you want to get in boxes, they already in boxes now :)

yeah thats work ^-^ once they said who do you want to get in boxes, they already in boxes now :)

Just to make sure this wouldn't mess with my town too much, right? And do you mean they'll be in boxes the same day I choose to kick them?

Yes, they'll be in boxes immediately, say you have 4 cards, you can just keep replacing the same villager and take only one plot. (it might help the have tiles downs and some plot resetting)

Yes, they'll be in boxes immediately, say you have 4 cards, you can just keep replacing the same villager and take only one plot. (it might help the have tiles downs and some plot resetting)

Alright, thank you ^^

yeah possibiliy.. do you have any dreamies from your town right now?

There are 1 or 2 that I like, but I'm not really worried about losing them (I'll just talk to them in case they ping), thanks for the info~

I'll just set up my thread and see how it goes c:

Back