• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What’s your opinion on me?

How do you rate me?

• 5 Stars - very favorable

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 4 Stars - somewhat favorable

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 3 Stars - in the middle

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • 2 Stars - somewhat unfavorable

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • 1 Star - very unfavorable

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • N/A - don’t know you enough

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Well it sounded like that. And of course you can be center-right and being tolerant as long as you don't have opinions and ideas that are too.. uh way too much right lib? idk.

And I think it depends on what you do. I mean being white and having dreadlocks is hardly that, on the other hand if you dance around in a south state flag with blackface, that is not a good idea.

Did you delete me as a friend?

Did you delete me as a friend?

Nope, you’re still on my friends list. You’re right I had 89 friends when I last added friends, but I ended up deleting another member. It’s not you, Sheila, or anyone that has been inactive for a while. It’s someone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well it sounded like that. And of course you can be center-right and being tolerant as long as you don't have opinions and ideas that are too.. uh way too much right lib? idk.

And I think it depends on what you do. I mean being white and having dreadlocks is hardly that, on the other hand if you dance around in a south state flag with blackface, that is not a good idea.

I don’t like people who are intolerant of white people, but even I am against the white nationalist movement.

So here are my personal flaws:

- I’m not just negative in politics, but I get really extensive when I explain
- I’m really defensive
- I care too much about what others think of me on the internet
- I am biased
- When I write life experiences, I write in a one-sided perspective and make everyone who gives me a backlash look like bullies (like what I did when talking about that huge giveaway thread in October 2014.
- I constantly bring up events from the past

But other than that, I’m pretty much a good person. I doubt that everyone that voted 1 Star would never forgive me.

I mostly associate you with politics (and apples). Even if I rarely (of ever) agree with your views I think you're very good at explaining why you feel the way you do. That can go a long way.

We're all biased to some extent. That's not necessary something negative. Being passionate of ones believes can be a good thing.

I don't want to give a rating but I think you're ok. I don't think you should care too much of what random people think of you on the internet.

Last edited:
wow i didn't know people disliked you that much....

anyway, i think overall you're a decent person. i'd figure people wouldn't like you as much due to the political stuff, agreements etc. but that's not so big of a deal, since you already stopped that. but people still remember you for that and things you said which can't really be reversed, and could dislike you for what you did

i don't really care much about that though. i'm not a politics person or whatever, i just like talking here and you're good to talk to. maybe i don't like some of your opinions but people don't like mine either :p

what i would recommend to you is:

-don't worry too much about what people say
-yeah calm down a bit on political threads (i know you stopped but)
-make sure you know what you say won't get backlashed or make people angry.

i guess that's all....? honestly idk more on what to improve you. kinda why i voted 4 stars lol you're good but could change a couple things

also good guts to make this thread. if i did everyone would rate 1 star

Last edited:
Nope, you’re still on my friends list. You’re right I had 89 friends when I last added friends, but I ended up deleting another member. It’s not you, Sheila, or anyone that has been inactive for a while. It’s someone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don’t like people who are intolerant of white people, but even I am against the white nationalist movement.

So here are my personal flaws:

- I’m not just negative in politics, but I get really extensive when I explain
- I’m really defensive
- I care too much about what others think of me on the internet
- I am biased
- When I write life experiences, I write in a one-sided perspective and make everyone who gives me a backlash look like bullies (like what I did when talking about that huge giveaway thread in October 2014.
- I constantly bring up events from the past

But other than that, I’m pretty much a good person. I doubt that everyone that voted 1 Star would never forgive me.

Apple, take a wild guess on who those people may be. Do you honestly think those people are worth your time? They aren't.

Hint:

- They hold whole grudges for the stupidest reasons
- They are intolerant left wingers
- They are infamous bullies
- They think they are victims and use that to silence people

I don't care if people don't like me being passive aggressive about these people. They do the same thing and the difference between me and them is that they are childish bullies and I have been on the receiving end of them/have got several messages from people who the think the same/ experienced the same thing, and they get away with it; so me talking about these horrible people who make people miserable on a daily basis should be fine and I hope we exterminate them from this forum, the fact that people like yourself want forgiveness from THEM is ridiculous and you should not care about lowlifes opinions on you.

wow i didn't know people disliked you that much....

anyway, i think overall you're a decent person. i'd figure people wouldn't like you as much due to the political stuff, agreements etc. but that's not so big of a deal, since you already stopped that. but people still remember you for that and things you said which can't really be reversed, and could dislike you for what you did

i don't really care much about that though. i'm not a politics person or whatever, i just like talking here and you're good to talk to. maybe i don't like some of your opinions but people don't like mine either :p

what i would recommend to you is:

-don't worry too much about what people say
-yeah calm down a bit on political threads (i know you stopped but)
-make sure you know what you say won't get backlashed or make people angry.

i guess that's all....? honestly idk more on what to improve you. kinda why i voted 4 stars lol you're good but could change a couple things

also good guts to make this thread. if i did everyone would rate 1 star

This won’t be too hard to do if I use my common sense, but nowadays, people can be easily offended for the stupidest stuff ever. I don’t even mention BLM around a black person or immigration issues near a Hispanic person, but here’s how thin-skinned people are:

- Some Pokemon fans (aka Genwunners) get pissed off if you tell them there are more than 151 Pokemon or that every Pokemon after Mew is legit.
- If you mention that you like or hate a particular show on any forum not made for a specific fanbase, you can get lashed out by someone (this happened to me before back on TV.com).
- You can tell people that they need to be respectful, but they would take offense to that because of their rebellious attitude.

Yes, people are easily offended nowadays. Some people can’t even respect freedom anymore since it allows what they don’t like. And it goes deeper than politics or religion. I hear that GameFAQs political forums are trashy compared to what I see on Bell Tree, but the Pokemon boards on GameFAQs are way worse.

Apple, take a wild guess on who those people may be. Do you honestly think those people are worth your time? They aren't.

Hint:

- They hold whole grudges for the stupidest reasons
- They are intolerant left wingers
- They are infamous bullies
- They think they are victims and use that to silence people

I don't care if people don't like me being passive aggressive about these people. They do the same thing and the difference between me and them is that they are childish bullies and I have been on the receiving end of them/have got several messages from people who the think the same/ experienced the same thing, and they get away with it; so me talking about these horrible people who make people miserable on a daily basis should be fine and I hope we exterminate them from this forum, the fact that people like yourself want forgiveness from THEM is ridiculous and you should not care about lowlifes opinions on you.

That’s right. I know a few that absolutely have no respect in me due to my past behavior as well as my opinions, but only my haters are more obsessive over me than my fans. But there are some who would want me to improve my behavior on all future posts. And those are the people I should listen to.

This won’t be too hard to do if I use my common sense, but nowadays, people can be easily offended for the stupidest stuff ever. I don’t even mention BLM around a black person or immigration issues near a Hispanic person, but here’s how thin-skinned people are:

- Some Pokemon fans (aka Genwunners) get pissed off if you tell them there are more than 151 Pokemon or that every Pokemon after Mew is legit.
- If you mention that you like or hate a particular show on any forum not made for a specific fanbase, you can get lashed out by someone (this happened to me before back on TV.com).
- You can tell people that they need to be respectful, but they would take offense to that because of their rebellious attitude.

Yes, people are easily offended nowadays. Some people can’t even respect freedom anymore since it allows what they don’t like. And it goes deeper than politics or religion. I hear that GameFAQs political forums are trashy compared to what I see on Bell Tree, but the Pokemon boards on GameFAQs are way worse.

i tried :p well, do what's best for you. i don't know too much on what can make ppl like you better honestly other than common sense

I'll admit im not the biggest fan of you, but I'm sure you're not a bad person

I don't like you that much, but I have to admit you are considerably nice if politics are not involved. Even then, you still are pretty nice and you do have some pretty good points actually.

Back