• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any snow for you guys?

we had some very rare snow a couple days ago but it all melted now unu it was nice while it lasted tho!

No because I'm from the southern hemisphere, so it's summer here :p
Enjoy the snow guys

Yes we have snow in Canada (at least where I live), maybe since half November.

it?s snowing rn and it Sucks ): hopefully the snow will stay tho bc it gets so slippery and gross when it melts

The last rain we got a little dusting up on our mountain, but it melted soon after and haven't gotten anymore since. Supposed to rain next week I think? I hope we get some snow and it sticks so I can go play in it on my days off! =D

Yesss, actually got some today! For real, hope it stays for a few days at least, I hate that wet boring snow that goes away after 1 hour :(

I'm on Cape Cod, and we got a few anemic flakes mixed in with drizzle, but nothing to speak of. I heard it snowed pretty well on the other side of the bridge, which is generally the case. We don't get nearly as much snow as the rest of the state, given that we're surrounded by water. It's usually rain or sleet.

If we do get snow, it doesn't really show up until late January and into February.

Not where I currently live, I am originally from New England and I don't miss the snow!

Looks like we're getting 10-15 cm of snow tomorrow. Oh boy, that's gonna be fun. It's on my busiest day this week too, so that sucks.

omg it snowed!!! lots!!!! and i think it's actually sticking to the ground!!!

ok i need a spoon and some inside-out old pjs

It snowed where I go to college in Alabama! My boyfriend and I went out and rolled a snowball so big it was a little over half our size!

It snowed some more last night. We don’t have a ton, not as much as I expected we would. We’ve been having to worry about the rain/sleet or snow melting during the day and freezing the roads and such overnight. I’m hoping we get a few more inches before Christmas comes!

It snows here in new york, but it gets super gross and dirty really fast.

It used to start snowing heavily back in months like September and October, but because of global warming we've barely had any snow this year. It's devastating. I love snow, and I really hope it snows sometime soon. Especially around Christmas time. I live in Colorado, so having no snow is kinda weird and doesn't feel right at all.

Lots of snow, we're supposed to get another two feet of accumulation by this time tomorrow x__x I shoveled my driveway an hour ago and it's already snowed so much you literally can't see the shovel tracks or my footprints.

Back