Any snow for you guys?

yep. snowed the past few days. nothing terrible though, the roads are fine to drive on except i hit one icy patch on my way home from school around 8pm. i wish there was more now

not yet :L all i got so far was flurries and that was only because it was freezing cold

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm in canada and still nothing rip

For your information, I live pretty close to the Maritimes part of Canada (which includes New-Brunswick, Nova Scotia, P.E.I. and Newfoundland). That's where many snowstorms tend to trail through, therefore receiving large quantities of snow in a significantly more frequent basis.

in chicago it snowed last night :) it was really light, but it was still really nice to see

It's been snowing here since the early morning! I'm happy, since I got out of a family thing I really wasn't looking forward to. I'm also hoping my school will actually close down for once! The only downside is that my sister has flights in a few days and may potentially miss them if it continues.

So far we've had a few centimeters of snow which lasted a day :( Hoping it's going to snow properly this year!

it’s been snowing non-stop all day! very happy, must be at least 5 inches now :)

apparently we're going to have a ton of flurries today! I really hope it sticks ahaha

for the past 3 or so(?) years (starting the year after that giant snowstorm hnghn) we've been getting snow late december/early january that sticks until like mid april ;; i just want a snowy winter break and a spring that starts at a normal time :,^)))

IMG_7985.jpg

Yes, I slipped about six times today.

it stopped snowing and I don't think it snowed at least a foot :/ looks like I'll have school tomorrow, sigh

it just started properly snowing in my city this evening and im soooo excited! i just hope it wont melt away too quickly. we used to get really extreme weather in the winter, like 50cm-1m of snow in one day and -20C but now the weather is going crazy and we get less snow in the winter but then it snows in freaking april or may or something jhgfdsfgh

Back