• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any snow for you guys?

yep. snowed the past few days. nothing terrible though, the roads are fine to drive on except i hit one icy patch on my way home from school around 8pm. i wish there was more now

not yet :L all i got so far was flurries and that was only because it was freezing cold

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm in canada and still nothing rip

For your information, I live pretty close to the Maritimes part of Canada (which includes New-Brunswick, Nova Scotia, P.E.I. and Newfoundland). That's where many snowstorms tend to trail through, therefore receiving large quantities of snow in a significantly more frequent basis.

in chicago it snowed last night :) it was really light, but it was still really nice to see

It's been snowing here since the early morning! I'm happy, since I got out of a family thing I really wasn't looking forward to. I'm also hoping my school will actually close down for once! The only downside is that my sister has flights in a few days and may potentially miss them if it continues.

So far we've had a few centimeters of snow which lasted a day :( Hoping it's going to snow properly this year!

it’s been snowing non-stop all day! very happy, must be at least 5 inches now :)

apparently we're going to have a ton of flurries today! I really hope it sticks ahaha

for the past 3 or so(?) years (starting the year after that giant snowstorm hnghn) we've been getting snow late december/early january that sticks until like mid april ;; i just want a snowy winter break and a spring that starts at a normal time :,^)))

IMG_7985.jpg

Yes, I slipped about six times today.

it stopped snowing and I don't think it snowed at least a foot :/ looks like I'll have school tomorrow, sigh

it just started properly snowing in my city this evening and im soooo excited! i just hope it wont melt away too quickly. we used to get really extreme weather in the winter, like 50cm-1m of snow in one day and -20C but now the weather is going crazy and we get less snow in the winter but then it snows in freaking april or may or something jhgfdsfgh

Back