Will they make more villagers in the future?

It's going to end up like Pokemon. Can't keep up, so I quit playing years ago.

They should improve the ones we already have. ^_^

Last edited:
Will they? I'm pretty sure yes, they've added new villagers in every single main-series game to date, so if they're making a Wii U/Switch version (they better) I'm sure more are coming. I actually think they should consider cutting older villagers more and designing more new villagers each game. I think it'd make the games more interesting/unique to not have so many old game holdovers, but I know many will disagree with me.

Last edited:
They sure will, but not on this game. They will on the Switch version, though.

I can't say whether they will introduce more villagers in the future, but I would assume so and personally hope that they do. New Leaf's newly introduced villagers are great and I look forward to seeing what other villagers they would add in the future. I'm hoping there will be more additions to species that I don't really care for as much as the others (for example, I only like one hamster) and that some of the species with few villagers will get more, like cows or rhinos. I also really want more robotic villagers like Ribbot and Sprocket from more of the species.

They might for a new game, hopefully they don't remove anyone again. (Except for those villagers you get through the amiibo figurines and Sanrio cards, I highly doubt that they will come back in a future game)

Last edited:
Back