• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

It took 2 months!!!!

Aeikurin

Pink n' black~
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm so happy.

I found a perfect fruit today while going through my usual rounds, and I AM SO HAPPY. I CAN FINALLY GIVE MY ANIMALS PERFECT FRUIT WHEN THEY WANT IT. I felt so bad only giving them regular fruit when they asked for my native fruit.

Also, pro-tip for people who had the same problem: it's more helpful to shake all your trees with your native fruit than replant a tree each time. Just shake it and wait till it grows fruit again, and keep shaking. I kept doing this the past couple weeks and it finally paid off today!!!

congrats!! i made the mistake of selling the ong perfect fruit that defaults in your town when you first start, and it was a really long wait until i found another :') glad you found yours- plant that thing and enjoy!

i thought you always have that 1 tree that bears a perfect fruit whenever you start a new town?

i thought you always have that 1 tree that bears a perfect fruit whenever you start a new town?

You do but they might have sold it accidentally. I did that with my first perfect fruit in my first town when I was still new to the game, I didn't know what it was :p

When I found my perfect fruit at game start, I kept it until I got an axe & a shovel.
I then made sure it would grow by taking out an existing tree & planting that one fruit in the same place.

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, why didn't you ask a member from TBT for one of the perfect fruit you needed?

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, why didn't you ask a member from TBT for one of the perfect fruit you needed?

I kinda wanted to experiment and see how long it would take to regrow one haha I wasn't in a hurry to get perfect fruit. But now I'm glad I got one! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, you do! But somehow it must've been planted in a bad spot or something because I swear I didn't eat mine, but I somehow didn't have perfect fruit for 2 months lol

I kinda wanted to experiment and see how long it would take to regrow one haha I wasn't in a hurry to get perfect fruit. But now I'm glad I got one! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, you do! But somehow it must've been planted in a bad spot or something because I swear I didn't eat mine, but I somehow didn't have perfect fruit for 2 months lol

There's a chance that a villager moved in and bulldozed over either the original tree, or the spot where you planted it, as they have no regard for nature.

There's a chance that a villager moved in and bulldozed over either the original tree, or the spot where you planted it, as they have no regard for nature.

Yes.
They're good at doing that. :D

*Has had every part of town destroyed, except PWP's* lol

congrats! i didn't screw up this time and managed to remember to replant my perfect fruit that comes with the town when i restarted on thanksgiving :') it was a close call though

Back