It took 2 months!!!!

Aeikurin

Pink n' black~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm so happy.

I found a perfect fruit today while going through my usual rounds, and I AM SO HAPPY. I CAN FINALLY GIVE MY ANIMALS PERFECT FRUIT WHEN THEY WANT IT. I felt so bad only giving them regular fruit when they asked for my native fruit.

Also, pro-tip for people who had the same problem: it's more helpful to shake all your trees with your native fruit than replant a tree each time. Just shake it and wait till it grows fruit again, and keep shaking. I kept doing this the past couple weeks and it finally paid off today!!!

congrats!! i made the mistake of selling the ong perfect fruit that defaults in your town when you first start, and it was a really long wait until i found another :') glad you found yours- plant that thing and enjoy!

i thought you always have that 1 tree that bears a perfect fruit whenever you start a new town?

i thought you always have that 1 tree that bears a perfect fruit whenever you start a new town?

You do but they might have sold it accidentally. I did that with my first perfect fruit in my first town when I was still new to the game, I didn't know what it was :p

When I found my perfect fruit at game start, I kept it until I got an axe & a shovel.
I then made sure it would grow by taking out an existing tree & planting that one fruit in the same place.

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, why didn't you ask a member from TBT for one of the perfect fruit you needed?

Congratulations! Out of curiosity, why didn't you ask a member from TBT for one of the perfect fruit you needed?

I kinda wanted to experiment and see how long it would take to regrow one haha I wasn't in a hurry to get perfect fruit. But now I'm glad I got one! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, you do! But somehow it must've been planted in a bad spot or something because I swear I didn't eat mine, but I somehow didn't have perfect fruit for 2 months lol

I kinda wanted to experiment and see how long it would take to regrow one haha I wasn't in a hurry to get perfect fruit. But now I'm glad I got one! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup, you do! But somehow it must've been planted in a bad spot or something because I swear I didn't eat mine, but I somehow didn't have perfect fruit for 2 months lol

There's a chance that a villager moved in and bulldozed over either the original tree, or the spot where you planted it, as they have no regard for nature.

There's a chance that a villager moved in and bulldozed over either the original tree, or the spot where you planted it, as they have no regard for nature.

Yes.
They're good at doing that. :D

*Has had every part of town destroyed, except PWP's* lol

congrats! i didn't screw up this time and managed to remember to replant my perfect fruit that comes with the town when i restarted on thanksgiving :') it was a close call though

Back