• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Thoughts on Megaman 11?

Parakoopa144

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
I'm so hyped! When my brother told me it was a thing I immediately looked up the trailer, and i'm so happy that it's not 8-bit! Alleluia! I'm totally gonna play this! How about you guys though?

It seems really cool! I’ll probably try it if the reviews are good for it upon release. Though I’m still skeptical as I actually prefer a pixel look, not sure if it’ll live up to the X games.

I don't think it'll be as good as the X games, as they're classics, and they always will be. Though what you said about the artstyle, with the fact that the game is called Megaman 11, I think they'res need for a change, after 8 8-bit games.

That’s true. There was alot of 8bit and 16bit. Change is good :3 I enjoyed Kirby Triple Deluxe eventhough that wasn’t pixel style. I only hope it’s unique enough and they add enough new features to make it really stand out. I want it to be good since Mega Man is an awesome series!

I really think they should change the layout of the game, to be honest. How about, rather than a select screen with 8 robot masters, how about a big open world, split into 8 domains! It would be really cool! Like maybe one domain is blocked off, so you have to find another way in by sneaking through a different domain! Or any other ideas they have! Personally, I hope its longer than 8 robot masters, so I can have a boxed copy :3

That is actually a really good idea! I hope they have a hardcopy of it. I hate it when games are download only. Like Sonic Mania, even the collectors edition had a download code card.

Wow... Yeah, I haven't seen the trailer yet, but this is a big reminder I need to play more Mega Man. :p
Legacy collections first though.

And, with what little I've played of the series, those idea sound pretty good.

looks good- the music reminds me of Sonic the hedgehog games. why is the release a whole year away?? the trailer looks like it's well-developed already.

I still haven't played 6-10. lol Tbh, I don't think it looks like something I'd pick up. Not really happy about the audio-visual "upgrade".

Either way, it most likely is gonna be "better than nothing", if you catch my drift.

Back