• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Toilet Debate: Over or under?

neither. it sits upright on a shelf next to the toilet lol

Q : Do you take your toilet paper from under or over?

A: Such a strange question. :T I don't have a preference when it comes to how I take my toilet paper from.

Over is the way to go... unless you have curious animals and children :p

Over is the way to go... unless you have curious animals and children :p

i agree with kaiaa, only animals and children go under instead of over

I feel like I worded the question wrong but i didn't know how to put it... But hey, at least you guys understood lol

and I like hearing what you guys do. I do over but the only time I do under is when someone in my house places the toilet paper wrong and I'm too lazy to fix it -.-

As I've never had a pet big enough to cause such issues and since there are no young children in my immediate family there is no reason for me to put the toilet paper under. So, over. I've tried under before and it seems like needless hassle in comparison.

over, or else the toilet paper cleans the wall before it cleans youuuu

doesn't matter to me but whenever i replace the roll i always make it under without really realizing it

over when ppl have it under i judge them and think less of them

Under. I have cats, so if it were over, they'd be able to pull it off the roll.

I have a toddler and honestly this is probably what I should be doing rather than doing it the "right" way (over).

fcNlSiN.png

there is only one logical solution:

TNJDieS.jpg

Last edited:
Back