• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Toilet Debate: Over or under?

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Hello all, it is I, SpookyMemes back with another poll ayee

This time I'd like to know: Do you take your toilet paper from under or over?

Personally I do over because it's easier and just looks better imo, but I want to hear what you guys have to say!

let the debate begin! *trumpets*
---​

I forgot to add the poll because I was looking for pictures but I found one:
IMG_4726.jpg

the left is under, the right is over

Last edited:
It's over for me, personal preference I suppose. There is no real reason. So long as I have toilet paper, it really doesn't matter.

ugh, a typical response from an over. i can taste your arrogance from over here! disgusting! well sorry PAL, your little "debate" isn't going to favour the overs this time. sometimes the underdogs must win! (HAHA GET IT LOL) we must take a stance against all the money-hungry overs! (REAL STATISTIC: 100% OF OVERS BULLY UNDERS) JOIN ME!

Under. I have cats, so if it were over, they'd be able to pull it off the roll.

Over for sure. Under is an inconvience

Under. I have cats, so if it were over, they'd be able to pull it off the roll.

My Dad's cat does this, she's such a tease. He's gone through so many rolls of toilet paper, constantly having to get him some. I went to visit him last weekend and there was torn up tissue all over the floor as soon as I opened the bathroom door.

I meant under not over I'm sorry lol

ah....it is nice to see a comrade....i am very sorry....the overs....they....they called my mother "Stinky stinky" and they threatened my father to squish him like a bug when he was in 3rd grade....and then my sister....all of the overs laughed when she dropped her pencil case at school......my trauma is too much....ah....all overs must be brought to justice....

- - - Post Merge - - -

YOU CHANGED YOUR STATEMENT...YOU TRICKED ME INTO REVEALING THE SECRETS OF THE UNDERS....YOU KIDDO WILL BE BROUGHT INTO JUSTICE

I've always seen it at my house being over. And because of that I prefer over over under. When its under its my ocd kicking in. I actually don't have ocd, its sorta a joke. But don't get triggered ocd users.

IM SORRY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT PLS DONT HURT ME :(

all overs are the same.... *sighs and grabs katana* gomenasai for what im about to do..... heh......... swish swoosh... faking mercy like they all do........ wee wow....... but i will let you go just this once.......but one day i swear i will exterminate all overs...one day

over definitely. if you go under, you're a maniac. why would you ever make life harder for yourself by putting your toilet paper under???

Pssh. All you mortals. I have ascended to godhood and take it off the roll, folding it into a neat stack.

Too bad you couldn't even begin to understand.

under because it has more chance of saving you from accidentally rolling more papers than needed

Back