Sky Clouds Scenery
My Melody Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zen Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (583) +
I have 50,000 AC:pC Bells up for grabs. Not sure what the current rate is but make an offer.

Last edited:
uhh would do you 150TBT? or is that too low? I honestly don't know, so please tell mee ty

Something tells me this isn't allowed, but its just me.

Uhh, well since this is new. Perhaps we'll need the staff's opinion to see if this is ok?

Or, carry on, i'm sorry, I really don't know what to say here...

Uhh, well since this is new. Perhaps we'll need the staff's opinion to see if this is ok?

Or, carry on, i'm sorry, I really don't know what to say here...

dude, just check the forum rules, it's fine. They can't be bought with real money, so it doesn't violate anything

Ok, whatever. I don't even know why I came here anyway. Its not like i'm in "Love" with the MFG" or anything.

You didn't hear that from me.

I'm sorry i'm confused.

I'm cluttering this thread up. I suppose i'll give you 100 TBT for 10k. Wait. Do I trade the PC Bells to you or trade the TBT to you?

I'm giving you the AC:pC Bells. I'll add you. Put something in your market box for 10k. :p

Thank you. Now I have enough bells to pay off my loan. Well, i'll just use half of the 100k I now officially own to still have enough bells to craft.

Oh, right. I forgot. I was gonna, whats the word? No seriously, whats the word i'm looking for when I don't pay someone that I got the item from them.

Oh, right. I forgot. I was gonna, whats the word? No seriously, whats the word i'm looking for when I don't pay someone that I got the item from them.

I think the word you're looking for is "scam". Thanks for choosing not to do that lol.

Back