• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

most underrated villagers?

vvindows98

always down 2 clown
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
again, sorry if this has been posted before!! but who, in your opinion, is the most underappreciated villager?? this isn't to hate on the popular ones, but some of the coolest lookin villagers don't get a lot of attention imo.

anyway, for me it's probaby Hans (sure he's not cute, but he looks like a yeti, how cool is that) or Katt!! <3

Last edited:
I love and always have loved Dotty, Vesta, Victoria and Katt. They're some of the original villagers I had in my first ac game all those years ago and they are still my dreamies to this date.

Mathilda, Sylvia, Kitt, Rooney, Walt.
All the roos.

All of the tigers need more love, I never see them in anyone's towns. If I had a second copy I'd so make a jungle town with tiger villagers (and ofc extra jungle animals to fill those last slots)

Yes! I even share a birthday with him B)
I think Raddle is pretty underappreciated. He's really cute and he's a doctor! Him and Ribbot are really the only frog villagers I like tbh
I also agree with Hans being underrated, I have him planned for my Cryptid theme town!

Last edited:
MELBA omg. shes my absolute fave. idk how she's not tier 1. she's normal, has a cute catchphrase, has eyes that aren't weird, her house is cute, she's small, and she has pink (like 75% of the ac community has a pink town and/or loves pink lmao)
she is the best villager i have ever had and i want everyone to love her

Hans and Diva! Such adorable and unique designs and yet people are so dramatic about Diva looking 'creepy'. She is adorable. :rolleyes:

Sprinkle and Tutu

- - - Post Merge - - -

MELBA omg. shes my absolute fave. idk how she's not tier 1. she's normal, has a cute catchphrase, has eyes that aren't weird, her house is cute, she's small, and she has pink (like 75% of the ac community has a pink town and/or loves pink lmao)
she is the best villager i have ever had and i want everyone to love her

Ikr! Her home is so pretty as well ^.^

All of the tigers need more love, I never see them in anyone's towns. If I had a second copy I'd so make a jungle town with tiger villagers (and ofc extra jungle animals to fill those last slots)

agreed!!!!! i have Rolf in my town and he's one of my favourite villagers, if I had another save I'd make a town full of lions and tigers :D

I LOVE Rolf!
He's one of the best designs, IMO.

Always had him in my old WW towns.

Raddle- What's not to love about a doctor poison frog? I'm completely biased here, but I thought he'd be top tier when the amiibo cards came out!

Bones. He's just soooo cute and always makes me laugh. If I could I'd have a town of 9 bones and 1 marina lol

Gabi and Curlos! I rarely ever see anyone even talk about Gabi, but she's my favorite peppy villager of all time! And Curlos is best sheep tbh (him & Stella but she's kinda popular). He's always ranked so low on tier lists and stuff but I don't get why, he's a cutie!

*clears throat*
W E N D Y

Last edited:
Back