• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gardening is here!

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
I really like this update so far! It adds a new layer of gameplay and came to my rescue when I was starting to feel a little bored with the game.
How about you guys?

Last edited:
Gardening is like 95% of the reason why I love New Leaf so much, helpfully this will get me back into PC :,)

Cool. And I think I have the slightest idea on where it'll be located in your campsite. To the upper left part of where your camper parks.

Awesome! I wonder what the flowers will be used for, maybe just decor?

Oo! I don't really garden in NL but gardening in this sounds fun! I already have a theme for my campsite so having certain colors with jazz it up a bit

I'm looking forward to gardening but I just realized that image is the view from INSIDE LLOID'S HEAD and I have to go lie down

Can someone give me a quick rundown (or link) on how gardening worked in NL? I only played AC on gamecube.

^Pretty much breed flowers and do whatever you want with them. Most of the fun comes from getting rare colored variants aka hybrids (the orange tulips in the picture above are “hybrids”)

Anyway I’m not too excited for this since I doubt there’ll be much freedom. It’ll probably just be collecting items (flowers) for requests like every other area

Last edited:
Another update announced already? Wow I'm feeling kinda overwhelmed. I wonder what the flowers will be used for?

What?s interesting is that you can tell that it?s Coco?s mask... so maybe she?s a new villager? Or maybe she runs a garden shop? Wait no, Leif would probably do that. So yeah, I?m guessing that there?s gardening (or maybe just the new features of flowers) coming up. Here is as to hoping that you can get a gardening space or flower patch in your Camp. I also hope that the flowers aren?t gonna be useless decor, and I really want some cool interaction to do with them. So like in New Leaf, you have to water them before they wilt. I?m also predicting that they?d be flowers for the certain furniture types? For example, blue flowers = cool, pink flowers = cute, yellow flowers = natural, and I?m not really sure about the sporty flowers? colour. Hmm...

What’s interesting is that you can tell that it’s Coco’s mask... so maybe she’s a new villager? Or maybe she runs a garden shop? Wait no, Leif would probably do that. So yeah, I’m guessing that there’s gardening (or maybe just the new features of flowers) coming up. Here is as to hoping that you can get a gardening space or flower patch in your Camp. I also hope that the flowers aren’t gonna be useless decor, and I really want some cool interaction to do with them. So like in New Leaf, you have to water them before they wilt. I’m also predicting that they’d be flowers for the certain furniture types? For example, blue flowers = cool, pink flowers = cute, yellow flowers = natural, and I’m not really sure about the sporty flowers’ colour. Hmm...
No, its a Gyroid. And the guy who runs the garden is Lloid. As seen in the Nintendo Direct.

Oh, cool! I was actually just wondering if future updates would include gardening; glad to see they?re really trying to provide regular improvements..

I'm excited. I love the flowers in the games. I wonder how it'll be set up. I hope we can use them to decorate our campsite.

I'm so excited!! I love gardening so much in New Leaf!! I really brings a town together In my opinion.
I'm just going to take a wild guess and say that we might get the update for New Year? I can imagine them doing some sort of event, at least I hope so! xD

I love gardening in all the other versions of AC, so this will be a fantastic update!

OOOO how fun gardening will be! I love that they are adding more dimension to the game little by little.

Back