• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Limit on Special Requests?

SoSu

Normal Villager
Bells
Matryoshka Doll
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
I have fulfilled one of the Level 10 special requests, and I have five requests that are not crafted. I haven?t received any new requests for days, despite having many villagers beyond Level 10. I?m wondering if perhaps there?s a limit to how many requests you can have outstanding. Does anyone else have more than five special requests waiting to craft?

I?m currently crafting two of them, so if there?s a cap I should find out tomorrow:)

I have several villagers past lv10. Haven't crafted any of their favourite items though.
Some however unlock their item on lv15 rather than lv10.

^this. It confused me too why the other villagers weren’t making special requests but as J087 says it’s because other villagers unlock at level 15

Thanks! That explains a lot. I’ve been trying to bring my lower leveled villagers into my campsite so that no one maxes out at Level 15 yet. I have all the second tier amenities, but I won’t have a third tier amenity built until Monday. I’ll expect a rush on requests next week!

Last edited:
Thanks! That explains a lot. I’ve been trying to bring my lower leveled villagers into my campsite so that no one maxes out at Level 15 yet. I have all the second tier amenities, but I won’t have a third tier amenity built until Monday. I’ll expect a rush on requests next week!

yeah, I decided to build the third tier cute amenity before the second tier sporty one and I really feel it since all my sporty animals are maxxing out.
I made a mistake there. Build all the second tier ones before the third one.

Yeah villagers unlock at different stages, I thought it was at ten as that is when Goldie, Apollo, and Cherry all gave me theirs to craft but then I had a few other villagers maxed and I didn't get any requests. Just got to be patient.

Back