White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
May Birthstone (Emerald)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
I have fulfilled one of the Level 10 special requests, and I have five requests that are not crafted. I haven?t received any new requests for days, despite having many villagers beyond Level 10. I?m wondering if perhaps there?s a limit to how many requests you can have outstanding. Does anyone else have more than five special requests waiting to craft?

I?m currently crafting two of them, so if there?s a cap I should find out tomorrow:)

I have several villagers past lv10. Haven't crafted any of their favourite items though.
Some however unlock their item on lv15 rather than lv10.

^this. It confused me too why the other villagers weren’t making special requests but as J087 says it’s because other villagers unlock at level 15

Thanks! That explains a lot. I’ve been trying to bring my lower leveled villagers into my campsite so that no one maxes out at Level 15 yet. I have all the second tier amenities, but I won’t have a third tier amenity built until Monday. I’ll expect a rush on requests next week!

Last edited:
Thanks! That explains a lot. I’ve been trying to bring my lower leveled villagers into my campsite so that no one maxes out at Level 15 yet. I have all the second tier amenities, but I won’t have a third tier amenity built until Monday. I’ll expect a rush on requests next week!

yeah, I decided to build the third tier cute amenity before the second tier sporty one and I really feel it since all my sporty animals are maxxing out.
I made a mistake there. Build all the second tier ones before the third one.

Yeah villagers unlock at different stages, I thought it was at ten as that is when Goldie, Apollo, and Cherry all gave me theirs to craft but then I had a few other villagers maxed and I didn't get any requests. Just got to be patient.

Back