Looking for original version of these QR codes/path

supercataleena

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Lily
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
I have been spending hours looking for the original version of these paths but I can't seem to find them..
50 tbt whoever can find them ;_;
or if you can get that image into something I can use for a QR code since Im unable to do so
d45c878cdd27d4fb2cb99cc3c4ea06d5.jpg

Last edited:
Well, this German ACNL site appears to be the source of the image. Unfortunately, it appears that the image may be buried in the 18,236 comments to that post. I have no desire to go through those, but I hope I helped in some way. If you already know all this, then I apologize.

Last edited:
Well, this German ACNL site appears to be the source of the image. Unfortunately, it appears that the image may be buried in the 18,236 comments to that post. I have no desire to go through those, but I hope I helped in some way. If you already know all this, then I apologize.

No I had no idea to go through all those comments. I kept looking through the QR hyperlinks. I even went to a french site since that is where they stated they got their sources from. I found another version of this photo on pinterest and they had french comments saying "this is cute/good" making it seem like they were able to use this as a qr code

Back