• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for original version of these QR codes/path

supercataleena

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Lily
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
I have been spending hours looking for the original version of these paths but I can't seem to find them..
50 tbt whoever can find them ;_;
or if you can get that image into something I can use for a QR code since Im unable to do so
d45c878cdd27d4fb2cb99cc3c4ea06d5.jpg

Last edited:
Well, this German ACNL site appears to be the source of the image. Unfortunately, it appears that the image may be buried in the 18,236 comments to that post. I have no desire to go through those, but I hope I helped in some way. If you already know all this, then I apologize.

Last edited:
Well, this German ACNL site appears to be the source of the image. Unfortunately, it appears that the image may be buried in the 18,236 comments to that post. I have no desire to go through those, but I hope I helped in some way. If you already know all this, then I apologize.

No I had no idea to go through all those comments. I kept looking through the QR hyperlinks. I even went to a french site since that is where they stated they got their sources from. I found another version of this photo on pinterest and they had french comments saying "this is cute/good" making it seem like they were able to use this as a qr code

Back