marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
I?ve been plot resetting for almost 2 hours now and she won?t go into this spot:
88C0708F-EC0F-47CB-888E-C5B6AF5788E1.jpg
I?ve got no idea why! Does anyone know? Am I just unlucky? I have my whole town covered with QR codes, but I accidentally left two gaps which she keeps going into instead of the one i intentionally left :(

If you make sure there are no other spaces I don't see why that one shouldn't work! As long as there isn't a rock or PWP below what we can see there in the picture it should work for her to go there. I would keep trying!

Go into one of your original characters, time travel to 5:50AM and cover where she is normally going with a pwp or a pattern..wait until 6am in-game time..each time she keeps spawning on an area you dont like cover it with a path and you will finally get her where you want her..

keep doing this until you get your desired result

I would put paths around the entire area you want her to be in so she will fit into that exact spot....meaning you should move the flowers out of the way and put a pattern instead

Last edited:
Go into one of your original characters, time travel to 5:50AM and cover where she is normally going with a pwp or a pattern..wait until 6am in-game time..each time she keeps spawning on an area you dont like cover it with a path and you will finally get her where you want her..

keep doing this until you get your desired result

I would put paths around the entire area you want her to be in so she will fit into that exact spot....meaning you should move the flowers out of the way and put a pattern instead

Oh no, I wish I'd seen this sooner! After resetting for 6 hours I gave up and let her go into the least problematic spot I could get her.

If you make sure there are no other spaces I don't see why that one shouldn't work! As long as there isn't a rock or PWP below what we can see there in the picture it should work for her to go there. I would keep trying!

There wasn't anything nearby :( I've no idea why that spot wouldn't work, after 6 hours of plot resetting she still didn't go into it :(

Back