• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many campers have you invited into your town?

Foreversacredx

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Purple Candy
I am currently on 21/44

I am also building furniture so I can the the last natural campers in my campsite :)

40, would be 42 but Raddle and Antonio aren’t a high enough level yet lol

Around 21 or 22. I’m slow to invite them, I prefer to use the materials on amenities

20 so far. I'm saving my materials for amenities right now though so I'm not bothering to invite anyone new.

35 villagers. And I made a thread similar to this weeks ago.

Around 11. I only imvite the ones I like the most. :p

I only have eight; I'm not a fan of most of the furniture requests (and I'm extremely stingy with my crafting materials, especially cotton because I need it for everything and I only have like 200 of it) so I haven't really bothered, but recently I've started to try to get a few more villagers so I'm getting a couple more. Right now I only have Goldie, Filbert, Rosie, Jay, Apollo, Punchy, Tex, and Kid Cat and I'm currently working on getting Peanut.

16 because I never have enough materials to build all their furniture. I build pieces that I do have enough materials to build from the animals lists, so that eventually I will be able to invite them all. My strategy is kind of all over the map with the furniture. I need to work on amenities for sporty because I have some that can't level up and wasting hearts :(

I am at 17, and once this last piece of furniture is crafted for Roald I will be at 18.

Just got 20 in this second haha. I keep putting it off because I'm at the stage I need cotton for both amenities and furniture so it takes forever to get new villagers in. The Host the Most event encouraged me to go and speed up a bit and I got all those rewards lol.

29 at first I was inviting as many as possible but after that “invite 4 campers in 5 days” goal I stopped and now I’m saving them just in case they ever do that again

44, and done 7 of their special requests; several others are stuck until amenities finish building. I keep a checklist.

20. I haven't invited anyone in a while (other than for the quest last week) since I'm prioritizing the amenities and the Christmas items but once I'm satisfied with those I'll start *slowly* inviting them again.

Back