• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Pink Hybrids flowers and some carnations

Candy202

Mayor of Berrie
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5745-2866-2879
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (43) +
Hi i'm looking for mostly pink and a few black hybrids flowers for decorating my town,
i need : 2 black lilies, 10 pink roses, 2 black roses, 10 pink carnations, 10 white carnations, 3 pink lilies,

i also have some hybrids i can trade for the hybrids i looking for, mostly orange hybrids xD
i have : 3 Purple Rose, 6 Orange rose, 2 Orange pansies, 1 Orange cosmos

i also can pay with either TBT or IGB please tell me your prices, thank you :D

pm me for fast response xD

Last edited:
I can sell you 10 pink roses and 2 black roses - let's say for 10 tbt.

Oh wow thank you, sure are you available to trade now? should pick up in your town or you will be delivering it to my town? :)

I'm available right now - I'll deliver, my town is a bit of flowery mess right now :p

I'm available right now - I'll deliver, my town is a bit of flowery mess right now :p

Adding your friend code right now :) sorry for late reply xD went offline for a moment, i'll open my town gates right away after adding your friend code

- - - Post Merge - - -

town gates are open, town name is berrie :)

Back