• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

So, i'm getting back into the game.

Cryptal

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I got the game back in 2013, and around 2015 i dropped the game and took a massive hiatus, since then i decided to come back and start a new town. But i'm struggling to find things to keep me interested in playing. Since i pretty much did everything i could back in 2013.

Any ideas?

If you're starting a new town you know there's loads to do.

Unlock things, start filling your museum and encyclopedia(s).

Earn badges.

Expand your house, landscape your town. Etc. ^_^

Last edited:
Thanks Jon, to be honest i never even really thought of that in the first place, i'm gonna atleast try now.

I can imagine how you feel - I felt in a similar way when I played NL in 2013 and burned out - joined TBT in 2015 - still here but it waxes and wanes.

Here are a few ideas to get fresh:

- Find New Dreamies - What villagers have you never had? Who have you always wanted to know? The villager Trading Plaza here at TBT have a lot of different villagers for sale, trade, or giveaway.
- Go with a theme for your town - what is your favorite color? How can you incorporate your favorite colors, or season, or species like having an all cat town.
- Plot Resetting - Play around with the new paths being able to block where villagers place their houses. This happened with the Welcome Amiibo update. There are some guidelines for this so look for some faqs for more help.
- Go for the Gold! - How many medals can you earn between now and when the Switch AC is released? How gold can you go?
- Meet new people - find some friends here and meet in each other?s towns! Sometimes it?s hard to make friends in AC but there are many players here on TBT. Sometimes having a friend who is working on their towns can be motivating/inspiring!

Hope this helps a bit!
- HHoney

Back