• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying sweets set, sanrio items, silver axe (full wishlist inside!)

sailormochi

roscoe, my ride or die
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (9) +
hello lovely members of tbt! i'm looking to cross some items off my wishlist.

here's a general list of what i'm looking for:

- sweets set
- sanrio items, especially cinnamoroll, kerokerokeroppi, pompompurin, and kiki & lala
- silver axe
- a few other rv items

the full wishlist can be found here!

i can offer igb or tbt, so name your price!
or you could also send me your wishlist, and i'll check if i can trade any items on there with you.

thank you in advance. <3

I'd be interested in purchasing the donut cushion from you among the 7-11 stuff!
How much are you thinking for the sweets set?

Hiya! Here are the items I have:
Kiki and lala wand - 2 TBT?
Cinnamoroll and pompompurin sets, 20 TBT per set? I think I have the kerokerokeroppi set too for 20 TBT!
Silver axe - 2 TBT?
Let me know what you would like!

You name the price for sweets set, in whichever currency. I'll most likely accept it.
Let me make sure. The piece you need from 7-11 is 1 donut cushion, without hot-snack case, right?

Hiya! Here are the items I have:
Kiki and lala wand - 2 TBT?
Cinnamoroll and pompompurin sets, 20 TBT per set? I think I have the kerokerokeroppi set too for 20 TBT!
Silver axe - 2 TBT?
Let me know what you would like!

Oh my gosh I want it all ;-;
I'll take all 3 sets and the silver axe ;-;

You name the price for sweets set, in whichever currency. I'll most likely accept it.
Let me make sure. The piece you need from 7-11 is 1 donut cushion, without hot-snack case, right?

Actually it turns out I'm gonna be broke in tbt so is it alright if I just purchase the sweets set from you? c:
I can offer 2 mil IGB for the sweets set? I'm still pretty new here so I don't know how much people buy them for... I hope that's enough though!

Actually it turns out I'm gonna be broke in tbt so is it alright if I just purchase the sweets set from you? c:
I can offer 2 mil IGB for the sweets set? I'm still pretty new here so I don't know how much people buy them for... I hope that's enough though!

Sure! Will you add this FC? 2337-3607-3307
Your town or mine?

added!
can you come by my town? i'll get the bells ready & let you know when my gates are open c:

Haha okay sounds good! I'm just double checking to make sure I have all the items from the sets. I also have the Kiki and Lala set as well if you're interested!! For 20 tbt as well

Also as a little bonus, I'll throw in pics of the RV owners ^^ I have Toby's Etoile's, and Chai's pics!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so it seems like I'm missing the pompompurin TV:'( Would you want the Kiki and lala set instead? (Just in case I didn't make it clear I only have the furniture items for the sets not the clothing!! Lmk if that's ok ^^)

I'm so tempted but... I'll just take the 3 sets ;-;
I'll let you know in the future if I ever decide I want the Kiki and Lala set as well! (or if I ever find the inventory space...rip)

Would you really? Aah, I adore the RV owners so I'd really appreciate that <3
Are you available to come by now? Or should I come over? It's up to you c:

I'm so tempted but... I'll just take the 3 sets ;-;
I'll let you know in the future if I ever decide I want the Kiki and Lala set as well! (or if I ever find the inventory space...rip)

Would you really? Aah, I adore the RV owners so I'd really appreciate that <3
Are you available to come by now? Or should I come over? It's up to you c:

I'm available now!! I have the items laid out by my train station already if you're okay with picking them up LOL!! Also I'm missing the pompompurin TV (see the above post merge) so I can either drop the price down to 15 tbt for that set,OR swap for the Kiki and lala. Lmk which you would prefer!!

Last edited:
Oh awesome! Lemme add you and head over then c:
And that's alright if you're missing the TV, I'll still take the pompompurin set!

Oh awesome! Lemme add you and head over then c:
And that's alright if you're missing the TV, I'll still take the pompompurin set!

Okay I'll open my gate when I see your FC added! And alright so it'll only be 15 for the pompompurin :3 so all together for the 3 sets and silver axe it'll be 57 tbt if that's fine with you!

Just finished adding you c: Let me know when you've opened your gates~
And yes that's fine! Do you want the tbt now?

Just finished adding you c: Let me know when you've opened your gates~
And yes that's fine! Do you want the tbt now?

They're open!! You can send the tbt whenever ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I'm in a storm rn so my connection isn't the best ;; hopefully we don't error..

Last edited:
Back