• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Semi-Original Octavian the Octopus (purchase pending)

Chewy.7204

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (48) +
I have went to Isabelle to reset his catchphrase and clothing and he should be all set to go for you. I am selling him for (a fair price checked on a popularity chart) 800,000 igb - 1 million igb and the Complete alpine furniture set with at least 2 of each item (4 for the chair) Thanks! Hope we can get him to a good new home! If you don't have the alpine set just list the complete sets you do have and I'll respond just make sure to like it so I know to check!

Last edited:
Okay, Offer accepted! When on the 16th would you like to pick him up? (Please choose from 6:00 am - 3:00 pm central time due to my busy schedule)

Last edited:
I can pick him up at 1:00 pm on the 16th. I’ve never done this before, so do you need my friend code? Also, do you have an Instagram? If not, it’s fine, I just figured it might be easier to talk on. My Instagram is how_dovely.

Sorry, I don't mess with those social media do-hickeys. But yes we will need to be added as freinds, then I will open my gates and you will come to my town when Octavian is in boxes and talk to him, he will say something like "I'm moving but I don't know where", you select "why don't you move to my town" and his plot will be set in your town the next day.

Okay, my friend code is 0319 - 2652 - 1009, I’m not busy right now so I can go to your town if you’re available.

Back