Selling Semi-Original Octavian the Octopus (purchase pending)

Chewy.7204

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (48) +
I have went to Isabelle to reset his catchphrase and clothing and he should be all set to go for you. I am selling him for (a fair price checked on a popularity chart) 800,000 igb - 1 million igb and the Complete alpine furniture set with at least 2 of each item (4 for the chair) Thanks! Hope we can get him to a good new home! If you don't have the alpine set just list the complete sets you do have and I'll respond just make sure to like it so I know to check!

Last edited:
Okay, Offer accepted! When on the 16th would you like to pick him up? (Please choose from 6:00 am - 3:00 pm central time due to my busy schedule)

Last edited:
I can pick him up at 1:00 pm on the 16th. I’ve never done this before, so do you need my friend code? Also, do you have an Instagram? If not, it’s fine, I just figured it might be easier to talk on. My Instagram is how_dovely.

Sorry, I don't mess with those social media do-hickeys. But yes we will need to be added as freinds, then I will open my gates and you will come to my town when Octavian is in boxes and talk to him, he will say something like "I'm moving but I don't know where", you select "why don't you move to my town" and his plot will be set in your town the next day.

Okay, my friend code is 0319 - 2652 - 1009, I’m not busy right now so I can go to your town if you’re available.

Back