• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying RV Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookah-chu

A wild Pikachu appeared!
Bells
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Ruby
Mint
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Lobo
Pikachu Easter Egg
Jingle Christmas Doll
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (135) +
I am looking to buy all clothes that are exclusively found in RV's, I can pay in-game bells and I would prefer it if you could host. I'm brand new to this site so I don't exactly know what TBT is but I know that I don't have it. Please list the item(s) that you have and how much you would like to be paid, if it's a reasonable price (I'm not going to pay you 1 million bells for 1 item) then I'll accept. I will let you know if I decline, I won't just ignore you :) To make this a little easier, I'll keep a list up of items that I already have.

ALREADY OWNED

- Callie fashion top
- Callie pants
- Callie shirt
- Callie shoes
- Callie tights
- Callie wig
- Green gingham shorts
- Green Loafers
- HHA raincoat
- High-spirits hat
- Kerokerokeroppi pins
- Kerokerokeroppi top
- Marie dress
- Marie shoes
- Marie wig
- New hero's outfit
- New hero wig
- Red Striped Socks
- Suspenders shirt

Last edited:
Either, really. To order them myself though I'd have to wait until tomorrow since I've already purchased 3 items from my town's RV

Okay. I have some extra squid sisters' clothes that I'm not using for anything. I'll deliver them if you are free right now? Then you decide the price.

Edit: Ah and I have new hero's wig and shirt too, I think.

Last edited:
I'm available. Would 20k for each item be alright or would you prefer more. I was thinking it'd be 15k for 5 MEOW coupons plus 5k of profit but I haven't been buying things from people for very long so I don't really know what the rates are for this sort of thing.

Most of people in this forum sell RV items for forum bells. Or they just give them away at times. So I'm not very sure about the proper price in in game bells as well, but I'd say 50K a piece?

Sounds good to me! Is my FC visible on my profile? Also, how many items in total are there (I like to have the bells ready right away)?

Sounds good to me! Is my FC visible on my profile? Also, how many items in total are there (I like to have the bells ready right away)?

Yes, I see your FC in sidebar. Mine is 2337-3607-3307
Let me count, hang on.

Edit: There are 11.
Let me know when I can come over!

Last edited:
I have a high-spirits hat and high-spirits shirt you can have for a total of 100k bells!

That would be great! What's the charge and when are you available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

To Whattheheck, I read in the notice at the top of this board that those items are not available yet. I do not wish to purchase items that might have been hacked into the game, thanks anyways though!

I'm available now. And it's free.
Also, regarding Fueki set items it's a DLC van that was distributed until this spring in Japan. So it's no reason to think its hacked. I think it's very nice of you to care about the rule though!

FC for this van is 5043-3001-4316

Why on earth would they still have that post up then? Very confusing.... In that case, I will definitely purchase the clothing from you.

Alright. it also turns out I just have the hat (no idea where the shirt went), so just 50k bells is okay. I've already added you, so just let me know when you're ready!

I'll be ready to go as soon as I finish ordering from the RV in RedTropicalFish's town :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back