• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Items for a new town [TBT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

skull kid
Retired Staff
Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2557-6691-2019
Island
Notch
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Final Boss Feather
Invader
Toy Hammer
Galaxy Easter Egg
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
White Feather
Feedback
100% (277) +
Hey guys,

Started a new town and I'm just looking for a few basic things to decorate with since the sight of a bare town is boring me already. :rolleyes:
Paying in TBT bells since I literally have no IGB at this point, and also as you can tell by my sidebar I'm a poor staff member, so probably won't be able to buy these all in one go!

Looking for:

All basic yellow flower types
Any kind of orange hybrids
→ Jacob's ladders
→ All mushroom types
Lemons x3
Persimmons x3
Mangos x3
Clovers
→ Yellow hibiscus shoots

So yeah just drop me an offer if you like. Getting late here so I'll reply in the morning,
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, I can get you full baskets of any fruit you need, and I'll check for hibiscus starts.

Oops, I am so sorry, I had to bring in groceries and I forgot about this, I can at least get you the fruits.

Oops, I am so sorry, I had to bring in groceries and I forgot about this, I can at least get you the fruits.

don't worry about it, in no rush! and that would be great, how much would you like for them?

You can have them, would you like pick up or delivery?

Ok, I'll add you and open, it will be Cascades.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, when you say x3 do you mean 3 fruits or 3 baskets?

I have a few mushrooms listed below, for 1 tbt bell each. Let me know how many you would like.

• 6 - Famous Mushrooms
  • 5 - Round Mushrooms
  • 2 - Flat Mushrooms
  • 1 - Skinny Mushroom

As for yellow flowers, I have a several dozen leftover from breeding hybrids.
Not sure how much to price these, perhaps 1 tbt bell per every 3 flowers?

I have a few mushrooms listed below, for 1 tbt bell each. Let me know how many you would like.

• 6 - Famous Mushrooms
  • 5 - Round Mushrooms
  • 2 - Flat Mushrooms
  • 1 - Skinny Mushroom

As for yellow flowers, I have a several dozen leftover from breeding hybrids.
Not sure how much to price these, perhaps 1 tbt bell per every 3 flowers?

ooh sounds good, can I take all the mushrooms except the round ones if that's okay? and I'll take 30 yellow flowers if you have that many!

so 19 TBT bells in total if I've worked that out correct?

i can get you any yellow flowers you want! i have so many i dont even know what to do with them ahaha

i can get you any yellow flowers you want! i have so many i dont even know what to do with them ahaha

that would be great! let me know whenever you're available. (would maybe be best to VM/PM in case I miss your message)
thanks

i have around uhhh 6 jacobs ladders and a bunch of different mushrooms

sounds good, how much would you like for them?

Last edited:
Hiiii, I have tons of orange roses, tulips, cosmos, lilies, and the red-orange pansies. 1tbt e/a and as many as you need. e v e

Hiiii, I have tons of orange roses, tulips, cosmos, lilies, and the red-orange pansies. 1tbt e/a and as many as you need. e v e

sounds good, I'll take 5 of each for now if that's okay, a total of 25? I'd take more but getting very TBT poor ;).

ooh sounds good, can I take all the mushrooms except the round ones if that's okay? and I'll take 30 yellow flowers if you have that many!

so 19 TBT bells in total if I've worked that out correct?
Sure, and 19 tbt bells is correct.
I've placed everything needed in my locker ready to go. Do you mind if I dropped it all off to your town?

Sure, and 19 tbt bells is correct.
I've placed everything needed in my locker ready to go. Do you mind if I dropped it all off to your town?

sounds good, added your FC and I'll open my gates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back