• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on Tia?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
latest

I personally think she is one of the most beautiful villagers in the series. Her design is unique because she is based on a teapot and her home d?cor revolves around a caf?/food theme which is always adorable to me, her colour scheme is very regal. The fact that she is an elephant is amazing because they are some of the most elegant animals in the Animal Kingdom which just adds on to my love for her. The Normal personality is one of my personal favourites as well so she is just perfection.

What are your views on Tia? Is she ugly, basic, pretty, cute, annoying, weird, elegant?

She looks sweet.
I like all of the elephants. ^_^

She's very cute :) I just ordered amiibo card series 2.. hopefully i can get her by random lol.

She's very cute :) I just ordered amiibo card series 2.. hopefully i can get her by random lol.

And hopefully I'll be able to adopt her from you again, if that is the case. ;) <3

Tia is one of my personal favorites! I adore her to bits~ She's beautiful, cute, pretty, kind and just ahhh! I like the elephants in-general but she's one of the most precious! She usually ends up being a visitor to my town rather than a permanent resident, but she's always a joy! So many of the normal villager designs are just too cute ; u ;

Tia is one of my personal favorites! I adore her to bits~ She's beautiful, cute, pretty, kind and just ahhh! I like the elephants in-general but she's one of the most precious! She usually ends up being a visitor to my town rather than a permanent resident, but she's always a joy! So many of the normal villager designs are just too cute ; u ;

I agree, some of the best designs and villagers in the series by far. They are just so pure.

i want her in my town bc her name reminds me of my friend's name (Taya) but i also just think shes adorable. her color scheme is so cute and i love the flowers on her cheeks!!! :D

I love her, if I had her in my town I would never let her go. We share the same name and she a tea pot, a nickname my mother used to call me when I was little. Her design is deffo unique and makes her stand out from other villagers~

The first time I saw her she was a starter and I got so excited to have her because I thought she was Chai (lol)
But she is adorable, I agree on her color scheme, she's a cutie<3

I somewhat like Tia, but also dislike her at the same time. Ordinarily I favor the more unique designs, but Tia is in a weird grey area for me where I almost feel like her design is just too...out there, I guess? Like, some of my favorites are villagers like Pietro, Ribbot, Sprocket, and Coco because their designs are unique among their peers and really stand out. But then we have animals with food for heads (Tangy, Ketchup, Merengue) or inspired entirely by food (Chadder, Frita) and it feels so unrealistic that it takes me out of it mentally. Which is admittedly odd considering the nature of Animal Crossing, but hey, we all have our own personal tastes.

So, yeah, sort of a love-hate opinion but leaning more on the love side.

latest

I personally think she is one of the most beautiful villagers in the series. Her design is unique because she is based on a teapot and her home d?cor revolves around a caf?/food theme which is always adorable to me, her colour scheme is very regal. The fact that she is an elephant is amazing because they are some of the most elegant animals in the Animal Kingdom which just adds on to my love for her. The Normal personality is one of my personal favourites as well so she is just perfection.

What are your views on Tia? Is she ugly, basic, pretty, cute, annoying, weird, elegant?
She's cute. She'd get along with Merengue nicely :)

Tia is one of my favorite villagers! She has a permanent place in my town, and she is my favorite elephant and normal villager (tied with Gala for the latter). I adore her. Oh, and did I mention she's in the picture in my signature?

She’s tolerable. Definitely not the worst but I’d never want her.

I like her design but ac elephans scare me in general because of how they tower over my mayor

i ADORE tia she's definitely one of my all time faves !!

Back