• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on Tia?

I recently got Tia, she's the last villager I needed to finally start developing my town. :blush:

*Quietly congrats myself*

I recently got Tia, she's the last villager I needed to finally start developing my town. :blush:

*Quietly congrats myself*

Congrats! Tia seems like she'd be a lovely addition to your town. Good luck ^^.

i think her character design is just adorable :') if i had just one more space in town she would definitely be on my list of adoptees

i've always found her design to be cute, but she hasn't made it to my dreamies list. if there were more spots in town, i would definitely have her in one of my towns

I can see the appeal but I just like margie better. I dunno, I'm not so hot on the princess-y magical villagers like her and merengue.

I'm not really a fan of the elephants cause their heads are just a little too big imo (same with hippos) but I like Tia the best out of all the elephants

I love her to bits, I have her in my town as well and she is the absolute purest and sweetest thing to has walked this earth. I love her aesthetic, her personality and her style, and the fact she's so unique is just a bonus ;u;

Last edited:
I recently got her in my town again (had her in my previous town). She is one of my favorite elephants along with dizzy. I find her teapot design so pretty and unique. Her design definitely fits her (elephant) and i can’t imagine it on any other villager.

I love Tia! She's one of my favourite normals and definitely my favourite elephant, she's so sweet and her design is gorgeous <3

She's very cute. I was in between her and Etoile when deciding what normal I wanted in my town. But I ended up going with Etoile instead. Maybe I'll try getting her on my husband's town because he hardly plays anymore anyways
xD

I think she's very cute. Her design and concept is pretty creative. Not one of my favourite villagers ever but definitely my favourite elephant by far, and I'd be happy to have her in my town.

She's cute for sure! If I had to choose, I think she'd be my favorite elephant villager. The normal personality is a mighty pleasant one too, definitely fitting for her.

I really love Tia; she's one of my favorite villagers.

Tia is in fact a great villager, had her a few times in my past towns and I like her design.

It's kind of odd. Tea is my favorite beverage (I drink significantly more than the average person) yet I always seem to forget about Tia. I think she has a cute design and I might grow to like her if she ever moves into my town. However, due to already having a lot of the other elephant villagers at some point, I always remember them over Tia.

I love Tia's design, cause I love tea cups and such. She's so unique for the villagers; her house and herself are all pretty. She also works perfectly for Moriyo so I'm never letting her go.

I think she is quite cute! I like just about any normal haha. :)
She may work really great with themed towns such as circus or fantasy-like ones.
Her palette is adventurous but not too over the top, which I quite like!

Back