• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what weird fears do you have?

It’s not really a fear of such, but big industrial structures make me so uncomfortable, I almost can’t stand to look at them

bathroom blow-dryer things

that too, and flushing public toilets (not the school ones, it's just that i've always been scared of the looooud flushing sound in public toilets)

OH don't forget about automatic flushing toilets that flush when your booty is still on it! and any balloon that is near me will make me scream.

Last edited:
Mine should be crowned the weirdest fear anyone could ever have.

TVs. They can turn on any minute....

- - - Post Merge - - -

By themselves that is.

this one makes me feel incredibly anxious but i'm not sure if it's a fear. but i hate things that spin and don't stop. if you spin a coin in front of me i'll just want it to finally drop to table with no movement, the longer it takes, the more frustrated i get, this also includes objects that swing and especially those objects that once you spin them they continue in a pattern, that makes my heart beat fast.

A lot of people think this is a stupid fear,that I'm scared of butterflies. I don't know when it happened but It's gotten better as I get older but when I was little I'd break down screaming and crying. Now I just get mildly uncomfortable and move away

i'm arachnophobic which i wouldn't say is weird but it's been so bad that sometimes even the thought of spiders will freak me out and i can't look at pictures without getting obsessive over my surroundings

The phone.
I don't like answering it.
i never answer the phone unless it's someone who i feel comfortable with

i don't think i have any weird fears anymore but i used to be dead afraid of sleeping but now i love it (;?ρ`)

My big one is fruit. I dunno why, what started it, or anything.
Just, if there's fruit in a room and I have no major obligation, and I can smell it, I'm leaving.

Also, @getting hand stuck in elevator door, ouch! I hope you're okay physically from that as well!

MY ANXIETY ATTACKS
WHEN I HAVE AN ANXIETY ATTCK I JUST KINDA BREAK DOWN AND START CRYING ALMOST ENDLESSLY AND LIKE I THINK ABOUT HOW IMMA DIE ONE DAY AND NOBODY WILL NOTICE AND LIKE WHY AM I PLAYING A GAME THAT MOSTLY CHILDREN PLAY ALL THE TIME EVEN THOUGH I'M A GROWN WOMAN???????

people snorting and the thought of eating cottonwool

Norwegians. Before anyone calls me racist, I have a reason.

My ex, who was norwegian, manipulated me into being in a relationship with him. He constantly said norwegian love quotes to me as well. He also made fun of my trauma too and flirted with other people despite the fact we were together.

he is also the reason I cant see one of the shopkeepers names, tommy, without panicking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and also the word ''moist''. I'm autistic, so some words are just sensory overloads for me, especially this one. Two of my exes and the guy who almost raped me knew this and kept saying it anyway, despite the fact i hate the word.

Back