• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers That Could/Should Be Different Personalities?

Curlos should go back to being lazy like he was in the older games. I agree with everyone saying Punchy should be smug. And more villagers need to become uchi! I think Annalisa, Tabby, and Soleil are good candidates. I could probably think of more but those come to mind!

Was Curlos not a cranky sheep back in the older games?

Was Curlos not a cranky sheep back in the older games?

You're right! I read something that mentioned both cranky and lazy- probably some kind of mistake. And my eye caught lazy first! Should've read a little more into it, haha!

It really bothers me that Chelsea is normal. There are too many cute normals. I think she should've been snooty or peppy. Felyne should be jock because he loves adventuring so much. As for the wolves, I think Dobie is the only one who looks genuinely cranky. Kyle should be lazy because of how tired he looks, and the other two wolves should be smug. Cece should be snooty. Cranston should be jock because his catchphrase is freaking "sweatband". None of the penguins or elephants should be jock because that makes no sense at all. And, not that I want him to be, but I don't know why Marshal isn't a cranky. He looks so damn grumpy all the time lol.

I feel like Cece should be a Peppy villager, since Callie is the happy, bubbly one of the Squid Sisters, and Viche should be Snooty, since Marie can be a bit meaner and sarcastic. She can be caring and quirky, though, so Uchi may also work for her.

Also, this isn't a "need", but I can also see Marshal as a lazy villager, because of the way his home works. Either way, the anime squirrel is my favorite.

Back