• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Soleil or Tasha

Tasha has a nice design, but I personally prefer Soleil. Soleil is the only hamster villager whose design I really like, whereas with Tasha there are other squirrels I would rather have in a town instead of her. Glad you managed to come to a decision about who to keep though.

I'm actually back on the fence.

I'm so indecisive! Curses of being a Gemini...

I'm a sucker for hamsters, so I'd go for Soleil. Her design is very original too~
Tasha is cute too... but I don't know, I associate skunks with dirty things, so... >^<

I'm a sucker for hamsters, so I'd go for Soleil. Her design is very original too~
Tasha is cute too... but I don't know, I associate skunks with dirty things, so... >^<

Aw that's a shame, it's not their fault that they have a pouch of spray for defense. :(

I hate Soleil with a passion, would definitely choose Tasha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Soleil's name is nice tho

I know... I blame The Sims for terrorizing me with those pet attacking skunks. >v<
I've never even seen one in real life... brazilian possums look like this: https://timblindim.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/gamba_03x.jpg

Oh, Skunk's are adorable little things. I got to meet one in person this year at an animal centre and I stroked it; it felt like a bristle. They are very timid but can be a little (very) crazy when they are familiar with people, they can be violent and aren't suggested as pets for this reason. They are little home wreckers, they will ruin your house. I love them!

Oh, Skunk's are adorable little things. I got to meet one in person this year at an animal centre and I stroked it; it felt like a bristle. They are very timid but can be a little (very) crazy when they are familiar with people, they can be violent and aren't suggested as pets for this reason. They are little home wreckers, they will ruin your house. I love them!

Sounds like my pet ferrets I had years ago.
So cute, but completely psychotic. ^_^

Sounds like my pet ferrets I had years ago.
So cute, but completely psychotic. ^_^

They are related to the Mustelidae family (ferrets, otters, minks, etcetera) so that might explain that. In fact Skunks were originally in that family but they were given their own family instead which are known as the Mephitidae family.

Back