Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
latest
latest

I've been thinking about Soleil for a while and....ta-da I found her when I was doing the campsite trick when I was looking for Tex and Tia but I ended up finding Molly, Phoebe, Ankha (who are back up villagers in case my normal, uchi or snooty villagers move out lol) and various other lovely villagers.

If you had to choose between these two who would you choose for a snooty. I currently have Tasha in my town and I'm procrastinating on having Soleil who I just moved in instead. I prefer the hamsters over the squirrels myself.

Last edited:
i like tasha's design better but soleil was in my very first town so she's special to me

I personally prefer Tasha, she also kind of looks like a skunk which I think might be the intention :0 I'm not a huge fan of either squirrels or hamsters but I like how Tasha looks

Last edited:
Two cuties!!!!

Aghhhh tough choice - I?ve had both - both are perfectly Snooty - hmmmm

Ok since you went with Phoebe and Ankha - I say Soleil

But if you ever get Tex I think Tasha would look so good alongside Tex!

Two cuties!!!!

Aghhhh tough choice - I’ve had both - both are perfectly Snooty - hmmmm

Ok since you went with Phoebe and Ankha - I say Soleil

But if you ever get Tex I think Tasha would look so good alongside Tex!

Oh no I don't have Phoebe, Molly or Ankha I just found them in the camp. I have Deirdre, Annalisa and Tasha at the moment who I don't plan on moving out but if they do somehow I'll probably get them for replacements. I'm trying to get Tex and Tia currently so yeah.

I'm on the fence about Tasha and Soleil.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My current villagers are: Deirdre, Annalisa, Sparro, Ruby, Tasha, Flora, Zucker, Soleil and Avery.

Soleil is natural which goes with Sparro, Deirdre, Zucker and Avery and Tasha is monochrome which is nice alongside Annalisa, Tia, Ruby and Tex.

I bet Tasha looks so good with all your other villagers. She?s great - but if you feel like you need to switch things up then seek out Soleil!

I let Soleil move for awhile in my bear cub town - she?s a miniature bear there - I missed her so much I had to get her back! I don?t think I?d ever let her go again. So there?s that. They?re both really great so whatever you decide they will be great villagers for you!

I have Soleil, and I absolutely adore her! Plus her design kinda looks like Hamtaro, so that makes her even better, imo.

I'm going to stick with Tasha, she was my first new villager for the town but I'm going to enjoy the little amount of time I have with Soleil.

Soleil's name is lovely, does anyone else like it?

I'm going to stick with Tasha, she was my first new villager for the town but I'm going to enjoy the little amount of time I have with Soleil.

like her japanese(or rather hindi) name better :3

but yeah def. tasha out of those two, had soleil before and eh she's very bland unless you really love hamsters

Pick Soliel Tasha is just ew (imo)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip

Totally biased for Soleil she's so cutttte! Had here ever since I started Acnl and she has NEVER left me!

Tasha has a nice design, but I personally prefer Soleil. Soleil is the only hamster villager whose design I really like, whereas with Tasha there are other squirrels I would rather have in a town instead of her. Glad you managed to come to a decision about who to keep though.

Back