• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling LAST DAY!! Storage Overflowing = Cleaning Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Now that I?ve finally passed the HHA Toy Store Theme Challenge I have a lot of items in storage that I no longer need.

Today is the last day I'm going to keep this open. I'm fine with holding items until we can meet up but anything that isn't reserved I'm going to sell to make room. Thanks for looking!

Kiddie Furniture Set (All furniture but NO Kiddie Tee) x 1 - 5 TBT EACH
Balloon Furniture Set x 1 - 5 TBT EACH
Kiddie Table x 2 - 1 TBT EACH
Robo Clock x 1 - 1 TBT EACH
Robo Table x 1 - 1 TBT EACH
Kiddie Bureau x 1 - 1 TBT EACH

All 1 TBT EACH
Block Floor x 1
Capsule Toy Machine x 1
Clackercart x 1
Crane Game x 1 - Reserved
Crayons x 1
Flying Saucer x 1
Hologram Machine x 1
King (Chess Piece) x 1
Merry Go Round x 1
Pinball Machine x 1
Pink Zap Suit x 1
Pop Up Book x 2
Reversi Piece x1
Rocking Horse x 1
Slide Puzzle x 1
Table Top Game x 1
Tricycle x 1
Water Bird x 1
Zap Boots x 1

I?m looking for Silver Axes (At Least 2, Up to 5) so I?d be happy to do an even trade of 1 of the 1 TBT items for 1 Silver Ax.
1 TBT Item = 1 Silver Ax (Single Kiddie Tables, Robo Clock & Robo Table DO COUNT as 1 TBT items.)

Thank you!

Last edited:
hello! can i get the crane game?

You sure can! Would you like to pick up or have me deliver? I'm normally on every day between 9:30 and 11 AM EST. Thank you!

I'd like a kiddie set please, minus the bookcase and dresser if that's possible?

I'd like a kiddie set please, minus the bookcase and dresser if that's possible?

That's no problem! Since you're not buying the whole set I'll give it to you for 3 TBT. Let me know if you'd like to pick up or have me deliver. Thanks so much!

That's no problem! Since you're not buying the whole set I'll give it to you for 3 TBT. Let me know if you'd like to pick up or have me deliver. Thanks so much!

I'd like to pick up. I'm usually available between 4-6 P.M. EST so just shoot me a vm around that time for me to pick up.

You sure can! Would you like to pick up or have me deliver? I'm normally on every day between 9:30 and 11 AM EST. Thank you!

i'd like a delivery please! also i'll be on pretty much this whole week, so i hope we catch eachother soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back