• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling ♥ Cycling Amiibo Cards ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepyAmaurotine

Mutable Memory
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
I have some amiibo cards so figured I could get funds from cycling them c: This is being done on my main town as I don't have a 2nd copy, so I'd probably only fulfill 1-2 requests each day. I accept TBT, IGB (TBT preferred), and art, Tier 5 will go for free~
*This is my first time trying to do this so please bear with me ;;
I will only be doing these from Friday-Sunday+any days that I don't have school, otherwise it's too much work for me. Please don't PM/VM me about a request if this thread is closed ><

[size=+1]In Town:[/size]
-Maple (Tier 1)
-Static (Tier 4)
-Robin (Tier 5)
-Nan (Tier 5)
-Gabi (Tier 5)

[size=+1]My Amiibo Cards:[/size]
-Maple (Tier 1)
-Marshal (Tier 1)
-Mitzi (Tier 2)
-Drago (Tier 3)
-Deirdre (Tier 3)
-Daisy (Tier 3)
-Static (Tier 4)
-Buck (Tier 5)
-Baabara (Tier 5)
-Dora (Tier 5)
-Paula (Tier 5)
-Robin (Tier 5)
-Chow (Tier 5)
-Bones (Tier 5)
-Simon (Tier 5)

[size=+1]~Rules~[/size]
-Please only comment here or VM me, I'd rather avoid PM's as my inbox is pretty much full
-Don't talk to any villagers (other than whoever you're adopting obviously)
-I don't care if you run, just follow me to their house
-Don't take anything (flowers, fruits, etc.)
-Just let me know when they agree to move to your town and I'll save/end multiplayer

[size=+1]~Finished Requests~[/size]
-Mayor-Glacier: Buck
-brooklynd87: Chester​

Last edited:
Boop, changed to giveaway since it doesn't look like anyone wants Blanche?
I'll probably keep her until tomorrow before voiding her ;;

I'd like to invite her to my town, if still possible. And I feel you, I also lost Marshal a week ago </3

Hi, I'm sorry, I looked for the answer but could not find it.

What are TBT and IGB and how do you get them? I have Marshall in my village and don't want to start timer traveling yet, trying to figure out what I should trade him for when he's in boxes and stuff. If TBT is a better deal than villager trading or whatever.

Don't answer if it's annoying, thanks!

Thank you so much! ^^

Buck is in boxes, I've added you so let me know when I should open my gates c:

Hi, I'm sorry, I looked for the answer but could not find it.

What are TBT and IGB and how do you get them? I have Marshall in my village and don't want to start timer traveling yet, trying to figure out what I should trade him for when he's in boxes and stuff. If TBT is a better deal than villager trading or whatever.

Don't answer if it's annoying, thanks!

TBT is the forum's currency (the bells under your name), and IGB are the bells you get in your game~
As for which one is better I feel like that depends on what you're looking for, since some people prefer IGB to finish their house but others want TBT since they don't have use for IGB ^^

I didn’t think he was tier 2, but umm, 10 tbt for him? Plus 500k igb too perhaps?
I don’t have much tbt unfortunately

I didn’t think he was tier 2, but umm, 10 tbt for him? Plus 500k igb too perhaps?
I don’t have much tbt unfortunately

Chester is in boxes, I'll add you so let me know when you can visit!
You can leave the bells at my train station ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back