• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying looking for sanrio items !

gagtxt

softly, softly
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Candy
Isabelle
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (148) +
hi!! im looking for items/clothing from the sanrio series. unfortunately im in the US and cant get the cards :(
im willing to buy or trade for them if someone is willing to help me out :) !! i would love love *love* to get my hands on some of the items from the series !
please let me know if you can help :) !!

hi oh my gosh i would be so happy if you could do that ! yes please ! :)
how do we go about that?

First thing you gotta do is to add me. ;)
Then I'll open my gates when we fried each other.
You visit my town, go to the campground at my town, then there's a Sanrio van!
You need 5 coupons to order 1 item in other's town though. And 3 items a day at most.
If you wanna order more while we both are online, you need to get back to your town and time travel forward.

Do you need multiple trips that way?

alright that would be great ! :)
my friend code is 2552 0484 4395

one trip is all i can currently do with how many coupons i have right now :p but i appreciate it :)

Hey~!
I have a handful of sanrio items that I bought but am not using, so I can just drop those in your town if you'd like~!
These are the items I have on hand...
- My Melody Dresser & Floor
- Cinnamoroll Floor &Wall
- Pompompurin Table
- Kiki and Lala Table & Clock

alright that would be great ! :)
my friend code is 2552 0484 4395

one trip is all i can currently do with how many coupons i have right now :p but i appreciate it :)

Augh sorry... I passed out while waiting for the response! >_< It was like 4am in my place aha.
I have you added. This is my FC. 2595-5360-4761
Let me know when you're back!

Hey~!
I have a handful of sanrio items that I bought but am not using, so I can just drop those in your town if you'd like~!
These are the items I have on hand...
- My Melody Dresser & Floor
- Cinnamoroll Floor &Wall
- Pompompurin Table
- Kiki and Lala Table & Clock

hey !! yes please i would love that ! :) i'll add you !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Augh sorry... I passed out while waiting for the response! >_< It was like 4am in my place aha.
I have you added. This is my FC. 2595-5360-4761
Let me know when you're back!

no problem ! adding you now !! thanks !!

Awesome, I can drop it all off right now if you're available?
Just let me know when your gates are open and your town name~

Hi there! I have all the sanrio RV amiibo cards. If you'd like to visit them, I will let you do so for free ^^ if you'd like to buy them from me, I will unfortunately have to charge ^^;

hey, not seeing your town, do you have me added?

Hi! I'm scanning her in now ^^ I'm just waiting for the other individual that requested to visit her to add my FC.

it says i do, thats strange. it doesnt say you added me though? it says "provisionally registered friend"
then again im kinda new to this stuff so it might be me >_<

Actually, I'm realizing I don't have you added(i thought i did!) I can't find your friend code anywhere. Oops!
You need to go to your Friend list on the home screen and post you r Friend Code(FC) here. ANd then add my FC to your friend list(it's in the pic under my posts)
Then I'll be able to visit you.

You can get to your list without closing your game as well, so it should be a quick easy fix!

oh ! just a sec then !

- - - Post Merge - - -

my FC is 2552 0484 4395 !

i just ordered my sanrio cards.
hopefully i get them before the end of this month.
so i feel your pain T.T

i just ordered my sanrio cards.
hopefully i get them before the end of this month.
so i feel your pain T.T

oh but thats exciting !!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I have all the sanrio RV amiibo cards. If you'd like to visit them, I will let you do so for free ^^ if you'd like to buy them from me, I will unfortunately have to charge ^^;

hey !!! yes i'd love to visit them!! :^) !! i'll add you now

Back