• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite villager personality?

What is you’re favorite villager personality?

• Uchi

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Cranky

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Snooty

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Smug

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Peppy

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Lazy

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Jock

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters

AbbyCrossing

Fellow ACNL player
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
I was curious to see what the most popular/favorited villager personality is. If you’d like to put your least favorite in a post that’d be fun to see as well! My personal favorite personality is lazy. I think lazy villagers are so lovable! I am also quite a lazy person myself so I can relate. I also love how they talk about food so much which is also very relatable.

Last edited:
My favorite used to be lazy, but now I've really grown to like Cranky! I also like their voice :0 it's a nice change when everyone else are more on the cute/high pitched side. If they add more personalities I hope they do more deep voices

Lazy because I can relate, But Uchi is also my favorite

My favorite used to be lazy, but now I've really grown to like Cranky! I also like their voice :0 it's a nice change when everyone else are more on the cute/high pitched side. If they add more personalities I hope they do more deep voices

I agree, I think it’s all an image and they’re actually really sweet villagers! At least that’s what i’ve noticed, but they definitely have a soft side. They’re probably my second favorite. I also noticed they open up to you fast, but maybe that’s just me.

Last edited:
I like all of the personalities except for the jocks.

I can identify with most of them well, particularly the smug, snooty and normal villagers.

It?s close, but normals have to be my favourite. I love how sweet and friendly they are. Uchis and lazys make me laugh the most, though!

Last edited:
The smugs are charming and the lazies are cute, but I chose snooty because even though they're kinda rude when you first meet them, if you give them time they act like your fabulous best girlfriends who give you dating advice and do your makeup/hair.

my favorite is cranky then smug then lazy. least favorite is normal

I actually don't really have a favorite type per say, I do have my favorite villagers regardless of personality

I like so many of the personalities so much, so I narrowed it down by which personality has most of my favorites... and I just love so many smug villagers! For girls, I like mostly normal villagers, but uchi villagers have the best dialogue!

I love the Smug personality, along with those villagers ^^.

My favourite personality is definitely peppy, they're so happy and cheerful :) my least is jock - they're so annoying

Normal for females because they're so nice and caring, I wish I could be more like that too. :)
Cranky for males because their dialogue is funny and they're like caring grandpas/uncles... :)

if I had to choose one it'd probably be uchi! their feisty, go-getter, tough girl attitudes are so endearing c:
crankies and lazies would be close seconds

Back