• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite villager personality?

What is you’re favorite villager personality?

• Uchi

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Cranky

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Snooty

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Smug

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Peppy

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Normal

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Lazy

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Jock

Votes: 5 6.5%

• Total voters
Currently my favorite is Uchi.

Snooty would be my favorite, as I've gotten older and realized I'm very much like them myself lol

Last edited:
i think Cranky villagers have the best designs but Normal or Smug is my overall fav personality!

hmmm...i would say i like cranky a little bit more than uchi. i like in the older games how they warmed up to you, and i also like their phrase that goes something like "tell grandpa what's wrong" if you speak to them too much.

Uchi villagers are my favorite! They're so much fun to talk to, and I like how they take on a caring yet cool role.

Jock villagers are my favorites since I find them funny when they talk about sport and stuff.
But I also like Smug villagers as well as Uchi villagers.

Snooty! They kind of reflect my own personality overall and I find that I relate to them a lot. They can be quite funny too.

I guess maybe snooty? They have funnier and more interesting dialogue than other personalities imo. But I don't have any snooties in my town because every single cute villager design has to be a normal personality for some reason. :l Cranky is a close second! I would put it first but it's been dulled down way too heavily in NL.

I like uchi & normal but honestly all the personalities balance each other out and I like that balance.
My favorite villager, Ruby, is peppy and I talk to her often :blush:
I guess my least favorite would have to be jock but I love having Antonio as the jock in my town!

Wow, I though I was alone when it came to loving lazy villagers. I have 4 in my current town (one I replaced with an amiibo so he leaves tomorrow) I wish I could replace Clyde with bob though

My favorite personality is jock, but unfortunately, jock is very unpopular according to this poll.

Lazy and smug<3. Lazy cause they're adorable and relatable (and Lucky is best boi), smug because they're charming. ~subtle flirting~.

Back